Wrestling Videos For Sale

BH_1

This may be a random topic but if anyone is interested in purchasing wrestling videos I have a collection of 98 videos (give or take 1 or 2 if I miscounted) of every WWF/E pay-per view on British television starting back at Unforgiven in September 1999 dating all the way up to the Great American Bash in 2007, these 90-something videos spaced between this 8-year gap include all of the WrestleMania events in between, Summer Slams and Survivor Series - including the UK events like Rebellion and Insurrextion and also all of the others like Backlash, Judgment Day, No Mercy events, etc again from 1999/2000 up until 2007.

All of them are perfect quality, none of them are damaged in any way. I'm happy to box them up and send them to whoever wants to buy them as long as they are paid for in advance.

Anyone who is genuinely interested I will obviously show them to you, etc if need be before sending. It isn't a scam in any way. I genuinely want to get rid of these as I don't want them anymore and it seems like a huge waste to throw them away.

Email me if you want anymore details, etc as I don't really use this site anymore. Drop me a line at billyboy_watp@live.co.uk

Cheers.

• Paid Members
This may be a random topic but if anyone is interested in purchasing wrestling videos I have a collection of 98 videos (give or take 1 or 2 if I miscounted) of every WWF/E pay-per view on British television starting back at Unforgiven in September 1999 dating all the way up to the Great American Bash in 2007, these 90-something videos spaced between this 8-year gap include all of the WrestleMania events in between, Summer Slams and Survivor Series - including the UK events like Rebellion and Insurrextion and also all of the others like Backlash, Judgment Day, No Mercy events, etc again from 1999/2000 up until 2007.

All of them are perfect quality, none of them are damaged in any way. I'm happy to box them up and send them to whoever wants to buy them as long as they are paid for in advance.

Anyone who is genuinely interested I will obviously show them to you, etc if need be before sending. It isn't a scam in any way. I genuinely want to get rid of these as I don't want them anymore and it seems like a huge waste to throw them away.

Email me if you want anymore details, etc as I don't really use this site anymore. Drop me a line at billyboy_watp@live.co.uk

Cheers.

I hope posting this was worth the extra 3 months your doing inside now Jay..

Archived