• Created
  • Last Reply
summerslam 89

great main event

great opener - hartv v brain busters.

2 great 6 man tags.

warrior v rude

the crowd is brilliant and schivaine and the body are great on commentary

This is an awesome ppv, I watched it the other night and you are correct the opener between the harts and brainbusters is awesome, one of my favourite matches ever.

Who would have thought that a ppv with Zeus and the red rooster in it would be so good.

• Paid Members

");document.close();

It had a few matches on it. Bushwhackers (I thought they were long gone by 1994'95) vs Quebecers, Lex Luger vs Rick Martel, Koko B. (Koko's doing your bird) Ware vs Jeff Jarrett, a very, very EXCLUSIVE Owen Hart grapple and the ten man tag that was supposed to be at Wrestlemania 10.

Isn't that very exclusive Owen Hart match versus a no name jobber, can't remember. It's like they were trying to make the worst compilation tapes possible, grudge matches comes to mind. If your going to put Owen Hart on the front cover in a very exclusive match at least have him beat Virgil or Kato.

• Paid Members

Isn't there a Tatanka squash on there where the jobber takes a ridiculous bump flying out of the ring between the ropes landing flat on his back - SPLAT! - outside the ring? The Papoose-To-Go must have felt like being tickled by a feather duster after that.

I felt ripped off buying that tape as a kid, even the exclusive WWF stamps weren't enough to save it. It swiftly got traded at my local bric-a-brac shop for the vastly superior Royal Rumble 90 and I kept the stamps too.

Me too but I got it from XWT classics yesterday and put Rampage 92 on the same disc

Archived