Night In Tonight

Jason Mayhem

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All four 1992 PPV's.

1992 was a stunner of a year featuring Ric Flair's legendary Rumble performance, two classic encounters at Wrestlemania VIII (Savage/Flair and Bret/Piper), the epic feel of SummerSlam (along with the cracking main event) and an often over looked classic between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series.

You can't get much better then that.

• Paid Members

The predictable answer is WrestleMania XVII, or if you're tempted by something more recent, Money In The Bank.

I may have mentioned this before but whenever I get caught in the moment of "what PPV do I watch," I nearly always plump for Royal Rumble 1991 for some reason.

:laugh: None of the above then, well what a pointless exercise all round.

For what it's worth Survivor Series 1998 was one that came into my mind if you're looking for a random PPV just for the spectactular story it tells. It's like a film. A really bad film.

Ha ha, yeah I can understand why it may seem like that, but infact there were quite a few mentioned that really did peak my interest, but they are pretty frequently recommended and therefore I watch them quite regularly, and others that I hadn't thought of! However I ended up going with a text from a friend.

Appreciate the recommendations though.

I think you need to start a "Jason Mayhem Curry Recipe" thread in off topic, you'd get a fair few takers

I like Survivor Series '88, wouldn't have been my curry night in choice though. I'd have gone Royal Rumble 2000, In Your House: St Valentines Day Massacre or WCW Bash At The Beach 1995

Archived