WrestleMania 27

Professor Paul's Bin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
I did type a big reply there but decided to delete it. All i'll say is Pitcos, i really don't care. Takes me back to when i was banned here for the first time when i came here and i didn't even do nothing wrong. Neil gives the speech in an email about what i should and shouldn't do and i told him way back then, if you're gonna ban for me nothing then you might aswell do it right instead of giving me the 3rd degree, internet forums are just people with names on a screen. Of course i never did get that reply back and for the past few years i haven't held my breath waiting for it. It means nothing to me and the people mean nothing to me, as long i can post my opinions i am fine but if i can't then that's fine too, plenty of other places for me to go. So all this stuff about imaginary family members, by all means believe that Pitcos but i'm not like the other people here. I'm not here to impress you or be friends with you, i'm here to state my opinions and that's that and if i decide to say anything about me or my life then you can be assured it's the truth. I don't lie. I don't play games. I say what i feel and i say what i want. I am the Big Man of the UKFF.

That's going in the sig.

LaGoosh, just cause you signed up in 2002 doesn't give you some kind of superiority over other members here. You need to know your role and shut your mouth and your role in the UKFF Universe is to be a senior member kinda like the WWE Legends are used on TV, only seen once in a while and when they do come out, they say very little. So just chill out, relax and when we need to call out the Legends your advice will be then be sought after. You're old hat. You're the Big Show of the UKFF Universe, I'm the Daniel Bryan, It's my time here and it will always be my time to shine until I am simply unable to and i need to retire and even when that time comes I will pull out my creative control clause in the UKFF Universe and refuse to give my spot up to someone much younger and less talented than me. Unless of course they are Scottish and are willing to do for me what Triple H did for Shawn Michaels and that is whore themselves out to carry my bags, fetch me my coffee when i request it and constantly suck up to me every waking moment of the day. If you don't wanna be Triple H then the Big Man don't wanna hear it.

• Paid Members
LaGoosh, just cause you signed up in 2002 doesn't give you some kind of superiority over other members here. You need to know your role and shut your mouth and your role in the UKFF Universe is to be a senior member kinda like the WWE Legends are used on TV, only seen once in a while and when they do come out, they say very little. So just chill out, relax and when we need to call out the Legends your advice will be then be sought after. You're old hat. You're the Big Show of the UKFF Universe, I'm the Daniel Bryan, It's my time here and it will always be my time to shine until I am simply unable to and i need to retire and even when that time comes I will pull out my creative control clause in the UKFF Universe and refuse to give my spot up to someone much younger and less talented than me. Unless of course they are Scottish and are willing to do for me what Triple H did for Shawn Michaels and that is whore themselves out to carry my bags, fetch me my coffee when i request it and constantly suck up to me every waking moment of the day. If you don't wanna be Triple H then the Big Man don't wanna hear it.

You are a fucking idiot.

• Paid Members

Can this thread be earmarked for the Gold section please? I'm really enjoying reading Crazyshady having a complete and utter meltdown, especially as he doesn't even seem to be aware of how hilariously mental he comes across, and I'm sure I'll want to read it again in a few months.

• Paid Members

What a fucking power play for all the negative awards from crazyshady. Just like HBK would save his best for 'Mania, Mr Shady saves his mongdowns up until it's UKFF Awards Season time

• Paid Members
Can this thread be earmarked for the Gold section please? I'm really enjoying reading Crazyshady having a complete and utter meltdown, especially as he doesn't even seem to be aware of how hilariously mental he comes across, and I'm sure I'll want to read it again in a few months.

It's not a meltdown, he always does this. It's fairly amusing for one thread and then it's just shit.

• Paid Members

It's not a meltdown, he always does this. It's fairly amusing for one thread and then it's just shit.

Oh, that's a shame, I've missed his previous work, I was hoping this was just him going crazy, but it's less awesome if he's just a complete mong in general.

• Paid Members

Yes, the general course of a thread with crazyshady in it is:-

1) crazyshady says something long-winded and stupid.

2) Somebody calls him a twat.

3) crazyshady responds with an internet wrestling forum promo about them.

4) People call him a twat again and go about their business as normal.

• Paid Members
Yes, the general course of a thread with crazyshady in it is:-

1) crazyshady says something long-winded and stupid.

2) Somebody calls him a twat.

3) crazyshady responds with an internet wrestling forum promo about them.

4) People call him a twat again and go about their business as normal.

Right, noted. Will try not to acknowledge his existence going forward.

You know it really does get tiring reading all these comments from marks about what should or shouldn't have been done. Your opinion is worthless and bares no reflection on the business, the actual business of making money. Oh i would have done this and i would have done that and this match should have been cut short and this match should have ended this way oh just do me a favour and get another hobby. Get a job or a paper round or something. And as far as him liking The Rock's promo at the start of Wrestlemania, who cares? He was there live in person, of course he's gonna enjoy it and get caught up in it and guess what else? People that actually PAY MONEY to see wrestling, don't sit and bitch about it as they're watching it! I don't know how you all can do it. You must sit there on your fat arses in front of the telly, heads shoved so far up your own fat arses that you actually believe you know how to run a wrestling company and that somehow your opinion matters. I pity you. I pity the fact that you can't just sit back and enjoy wrestling for what it is instead of taking every little thing that happens on the show and getting so obsessed over each little thing i mean you do realise you're not getting an award for it right? You do realise no one is gonna say thank you to you and you're not getting some kind of respect from us all. We're not all sitting begging for your opinion, mr englishman sitting up at 2am thinking he's the bees knees of the wrestling business, couldn't run a bath let alone run a wrestling company, telling us all what was wrong with the biggest wrestling PPV of the year and what should have been done to make it better.

Sick and tired of marks everywhere online. I'm glad i don't know any in real life i mean, how can you sit with someone like that and watch wrestling? They would ruin it. Then again they're better off at home out of the fucking way of the normal fans, the ones that actually pay money and contribute something to the business, you know, the ones that actually watch wrestling because they wanna enjoy it rather than pick apart every little thing they see. And you King Pitcos, no i don't look like that but you are one of the worst offenders on here. Just a middle class english boy that wants to hang with the big boys, wants to be seen with the cool kids and like wrestling and try and be funny well guess what? I'm the measuring stick and you fatty, you don't measure up, not as a fan, not as a man, not as anything. I can talk all day about the marks but you, you're not even worth my time bothering about. A fool that tries to interfere in everyone's threads and tries to cause trouble or cause friction among the posters. You're damn lucky i don't allow it to get to me or ruin the flow of my threads and you know yourself, you don't wanna cross me on here, i'll own you before you've even blurted your first sentance out and when they decide to open the UKFF Hall of Fame I, not you, will be one of the first inductees. I'm sure you've all seen the video of The Big Man throwing that little chav off the train in Edinburgh. I'm The Big Man of the UKFF.

Who cares? what you need confirmation from the public to believe in something?

if it doesnt get to you then WHY THE CRAP ARE YOU COMPLAINING?

watch Dillons guest booker trailer, he will tell you himself that in wrestling with the double standards the public hold towards it THE LITTLE THINGS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE

do you have actual proof that this guy you dont like doesnt measure up outside of what he posts on a forum, how much are the rest of you willing to bet that crazyshady here is the fattest in the whole site, 'cause mate unless we see proof, pictures videos, documentation and eye witness accounts your balsy bold claims are worth jack

oh and anyone wanting to hang round the big boys of wrestling nowadays is playing a suckers bet because this medium has lost any chance of a revolution

if tna went all out in advertising like they should today it wouldn't make any change to ratings income etc.

as far as armchair critics go, you sound like someone who claims holding a gun keeps you alive only because you havent quite dropped dead yet, to give you an excuse not to think

pay money you say? to what? to shows that perpetuate the cycle resulting in this misunderstood sub culture not getting the respect any true fan feels it deserves

the reason any of the people you dislike while in his or her right mind dont go to shows in person IS BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE LEFT WORTH GOING TO ANYMORE, THE INDUSTRY HAS TURNED TO MOLD

you're not a big man, if you are then to whom? to a bunch of people that feel that thought is inferior to belief

dude, crap is crap and fantasy booking shows that you at least are aware, can think for yourself and are a student of life in general

I pity the fact that you can't just sit back and enjoy wrestling for what it is instead of taking every little thing that happens on the show and getting so obsessed over each little thing

if the people are enjoying it FOR THE WRONG REASONS THEN THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM HERE

Archived