Nottingham meet-up

Ross

This is perhaps a bit ambitious but I had an idea of all of us in the Nottingham area meeting up for a beer at some point over the Christmas period.

I've met a few people from here and it's always nice to put names to faces and to have people to meet at local shows and the like.

I know a few of you are in the east midlands area, including the guys from House of Pain etc.

So how's about it? :thumbsup:

Seems like as good a place to post this as any.

Riley's pool hall in Nottingham City Centre has nicely offered to play the TLC PPV on Sunday/Monday 18th as part of the House of Pain Xmas party.

Any wrestling fans looking to attend to watch the PPV, it won't cost you a thing, food is served there also. :)

I know I know but 1am on a cold Sunday night...I was tucked up in bed at that time. And more to the point I was too scared to come on my own! It would have been a bit like a blind date except the girl is replaced by a large number of wrestling-types. :laugh:

So this is why I'm suggesting Friday, I reckon there's a high chance Wretch from here will be out too. Few pints, wrestling banter. What more could you want on Christmas eve eve. You in Mr Southside?

I know I know but 1am on a cold Sunday night...I was tucked up in bed at that time. And more to the point I was too scared to come on my own! It would have been a bit like a blind date except the girl is replaced by a large number of wrestling-types. :laugh:

So this is why I'm suggesting Friday, I reckon there's a high chance Wretch from here will be out too. Few pints, wrestling banter. What more could you want on Christmas eve eve. You in Mr Southside?

Friday sounds good. Been meaning to meet up with Wretch for a while

Archived