2011 UKFF AWARDS RESULTS NOW UP

Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

I think Dingo is a troll, well he is a complete idiot who is now trying to hide behind that fact by trolling. His screenshot bullshit of watching NJPW and his posts related to that show smell like a troll to me. Crazyshady though, I genuinely think it a mentalist and not a troll.Edit: I forgot his trolling comments about London being 'full of criminals'. Perhaps he is a bit of both as well.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He probably never asked you to kill anyone who comes after his family when he exposes the seedy underbelly of BritWres and moves to Canada, where he's a respected writer.

That's true, but probably only because I gradually, subtly made it clear that I didn't like him. As did everyone else at the shows he went to, leaving him sat at TXW, on his own, with his lunchbox.Actually, it's not that surprising he flipped out in the end.

That's true, but probably only because I gradually, subtly made it clear that I didn't like him. As did everyone else at the shows he went to, leaving him sat at TXW, on his own, with his lunchbox.Actually, it's not that surprising he flipped out in the end.

Someone on here told me a good story about him once at a show in (I think) Liverpool, where he was staying at the same hotel as the wrestlers and ended up pissing loads of them off.

• Paid Members

I recall Freaky Jason gave him a lift back from a show when he suddenly realised he had no way of getting home. Freaky told me the next day that Oliver nearly bored him to suicide with his utterly exhaustive opinions on absolutely every aspect of wrestling.Oh, also, he ended up working the camcorder at an LPW show, and was chanting stuff while filming Doug Williams vs Keith Myatt. Got some funny looks from, well, pretty much everyone. Fans included.

Archived