2011 UKFF AWARDS RESULTS NOW UP

Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

wwffan2 went quiet for a long while, until he popped up again recently. Jonyp has suddenly appeared on the shit radar, too.

But yes, Dingo should be WELL up there. And the bloke from Glasgow that doesn't like WWE's house show lighting set up. Why the fuck can't I remember his name...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazyshady's now running a smartmark gimmick, all his posts are about how everyone else is living in some dreamworld and he's the only one who understands DA BIZ. Sort of like Duane but on-topic.

He's been Dolt before at least once hasn't he?

Here's another A* post from Dingo in the Brock Lesnar UFC spoilers thread

I would say that Brock Lesnar has one good run left in him in regards to pro wrestling, business wise signing with the WWE would be his best bet.

Wow, way to state the fucking obvious. I would have said that signing up to an 8 year contract to APB instead of the worlds number 1 wrestling promotion who he's actually worked for before would be his best bet. In fact, why isn't there a stating the obvious award. I'm sure there's another numbnuts on here that just recycles whatever the popular oppinion is without actually adding anything of value. Twats.

I personally think the number of trolls around here is greatly exaggerated. Happ was one, definitely, and there's probably a couple of others, but in general these people are just fricking idiots who are too dumb to notice that what they post is tripe.

Archived