2011 UKFF AWARDS RESULTS NOW UP

Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
I presume this is the correct place to ask, but does Dearly Devoted Dexter watch anything that's not indie?

Either way he's a complete fucking idiot.

He's one of the "Cena is shit" fapper brigade so you know what to expect.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Clearly he does watch stuff that isn't indie otherwise he wouldn't have nominated Cena as worst wrestler.

Only a complete dribbling spastic - a total fucking simpleton of the highest mongy proportions would nominate someone they haven't watched. A dribbler. A pillock. A tit.

Isn't that right, Dexter?

• Moderators
Ha! Nice.

Well, i think it's just a fun category and as i mentioned, pro-wrestling these days is just full of anti-climaxes. It's probably what WWE do best over the last half-decade, creating hot, exciting angles that go absolutely nowhere. This past year has been a serious hotbed for them with quite possibly the biggest anti-climax i've had as a fan and i think for many others on this board, without even really thinking about it too much there's all these suckas:

-CM Punks leaving the WWE (...for a week)

-2.21.11 becoming obvious it isn't Sting (i enjoyed what it did turn out to be but i'm confident others felt it was a massive anti-climax when it was clear it wasn't the Stinger)

-CM Punks Nexus going nowhere and having zero purpose whatsoever

-Alberto Del Rios WWE title reign(s)

-The Immortal angle

-The COO / Conspiracy /Triple H-Vince/ Superstar walk-out/Awesome Truth story thread

-The Rocks WrestleMania involvement

-The Kevin Nash angle

-Kharma

-Sin Cara

-The reason for Rock being at Survivor Series

That's probably enough to make a case without thinking about it too long.

Thanks,

PM Don

Caesar is pleased. Make it so.

Your post reminded me of what an institute the anti-climax is in WWE. My most vivid childhood memory of wrestling is of the disappointment of the Gobbledy Gooker, and the longer they kept stretching it out and building it up the more I got excited about the inevitable disappointment the anonymous Raw GM would be.

Clearly he does watch stuff that isn't indie otherwise he wouldn't have nominated Cena as worst wrestler.

Only a complete dribbling spastic - a total fucking simpleton of the highest mongy proportions would nominate someone they haven't watched. A dribbler. A pillock. A tit.

That's why I suggested the Hilarious Nominations award. Obviously, Dexter should be free to nominate whomsoever he wishes for the various categories, but afterwards we should be able to laugh and point, and give him a little prize for being a walking clich

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's really not healthy to have so much bile in ones system. Try going out for a walk once a week, you'll feel better

So let me get this straight - BRM nominates Davey Richards as Worse Wrestler of the Year, and presumably because he's the funniest man since Eric Morecambe that's ok; but I nominate Cena and there's much spluttering and indignation? As Viv Martella might have put it, what a load of old fanny.

Surely Flash should be in the running for dingo of the year. The lad doesn't post that much by the looks of things but when he does, Christ, he's shit.

Flash along with wwffan2 are the ones I am expecting to see. Flash stands out for his constant ignoring of existing threads just to post results from US indys that he has c&p'ed from other boards. Plus, wasn't he the person who started all those bloody threads about Apps in Off Topic? On the plus side, at least he has greatly shortened his signature, although why anyone would care about what matches he refereed six years ago I don't know?

Archived