Adios UKFF!

Keeno

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One rule for some, and another for Neil's Bum Chums.

Actually, since the end of the Paidos/pCc stable feud* , it's been generally fairly pally around here, everybody getting on and a sense of board unity. Which has been bad news for useless white noise posters like Keeno, as the Eye of Sauron has come back round to them, and a bunch of idiots have rightfully been kicked. Modding has been basically uncontentious of late.On a completely unrelated topic, tiger_rick appears to have disappeared recently.*which we won

• Paid Members

Why not just log out and never post again?

In fairness to the tit, at least he avoided Chili Dog levels of breakdown and didn't ask for his account to be closed.
Ah, so the door is still open for a glorious return. I like it.
Well, a return.

• Paid Members

Good fucking riddance to bad rubbish, you utter cunt. You have the prestige of being the only person I've had on 'ignore' until it stopped working for me recently. I don't know what the point of this thread is, you aren't fucking going anywhere. Expect a new account and username soon. It won't be hard to find him, even easier than Family Guy PMSL.

Didn't you have a quite spectacular meltdown about your post count?

Yes. Every time he got to a 'landmark' in his post count he would make a special post about it. So neil reset it to -10,000 and then took away his sig and avatar privileges.He then posted a pleading thread or post about it begging neil to give them him back and restore his post count, all of which were rightly mocked and refused.
I wouldn't make a special post....I would make a normal post and just put at the end 1000th Post! I was not begging neither, I was just sticking up for myself, because it was a blatant abuse of power on Neil's behalf.

And we had that thread where we were all guessing what he does for a living and he flat out refused to say. He then got a gimmick where he'd find company logos with MAB in it.

I don't think there was a thread discussing this, I think it just came up in several thread with people jumping on the bandwagon. That wasn't a gimmick, I just changed my sig like several people do. Edited by Mab

• Paid Members

Yes. Every time he got to a 'landmark' in his post count he would make a special post about it. So neil reset it to -10,000 and then took away his sig and avatar privileges.He then posted a pleading thread or post about it begging neil to give them him back and restore his post count, all of which were rightly mocked and refused.
I wouldn't make a special post....I would make a normal post and just put at the end 1000th Post! I was not begging neither, I was just sticking up for myself, because it was a blatant abuse of power on Neil's behalf.
You were begging, you mewled on about it for fucking days on end and apparently you've still not got over it.Also, why celebrate reaching a certain number of posts in ANY WAY AT ALL?

You were begging, you mewled on about it for fucking days on end and apparently you've still not got over it.Also, why celebrate reaching a certain number of posts in ANY WAY AT ALL?
I'd hardly call it begging pal, I ain't got anything to get over it. I just used to do that every 1000 posts.

Let us not forget Mabs creepy requests for pictures of MAT/Koocachu while she was pregnant. Something else he was rightly taken to task for.

WHAT??