The best Wrestling TV Show right now?

Cobra1000

RAW, hands down for me. Anyone that says Impact is being silly. Smackdown has me warming to it recently particularly with the rise of Sheamus and Barrett. RAW however, still has the best matches and storylines.

Im silly then, as ive just re-subscribed to sky sports and cant seem to get into Raw or Smackdown, ive watched Impact for about a year and despite is flaws i like it, its old-school and makes me laugh

Raw wins at a canter, although I do hold a torch for NXT for reasons unbeknownst to myself.

Maxine. Its the only reason worth watching. Eit her that or Regal on commentary blasting everyone for being shitehawks.For me its Raw, but Smackdown lately has been catching up. Its never going to beat Raw but its very good right now and getting better.

Impact, consistently this year. There've been moments of utter madness, particularly during the height of the Hogan/Sting feud, but sometimes that's just what you want. Right now, it's hit a sweet spot in terms of balance between different content (comedy, drama, Knockouts, tag, backstage etc).Every time I try to watch a Raw or Smackdown, I just run out of patience, plus everyone seems to wrestle identical styles and matches. It's just... grey.

I just cant get into shows like Superstars and back when it was around Velocity etc. Its a bit like saying youd prefer to go and see a non league Football match instead of a Premier League match given the option between the two, I just cant buy into or relate to anything on the show. RAW for me, as its the only one I watch.

Your analogy's a bit off. The likes of ROH would be the non league teams. Superstars/Velocity type shows would be like going to watch a Premier League's reserve team.
I suppose thats a better way of putting it, either way I just cant relate to watching anything below a B show like SmackDown so the likes of Superstars and NXT will never interest me.I guess im not a great fan or wrestling these days, I can happily watch a decent, well built match for 30 minutes but watching Tyson Kidd vs one of the Uso's wrestle for 15 minutes makes me want to cry.

I'd go with IMPACT. The show has had a good year and there shows have been decent. Since 2009 they're sort of given up on PPV's and focused more on the TV Show. Often the PPV's aren't too good but usually IMPACT is. Sometimes its abit messey and too much is happening at ones but the majority of the time I can sit and enjoy it.

Raw has been hit and miss all year I've thought. Smackdown has been alright lately and Superstars hasn't been bad either. NXT is absolutely dreadful.

American wrestling in general has been pretty awesome.

RAW: Enjoying the pushes of Barret, Ryder and Ziggler. Most of which makes Raw seem fresh. Punk is always entertaining. We've recently had Kanes return, taker's is forthcoming and the whole '2nd of January mystery man/women' thing aswell. Its not all great, but most of it has been pretty good.

Smackdown Again, Smackdown seems fresh. New talent get there chance to showcase their skills. Henry's run is a joy to watch. Storylines recently have been superb.

TNA Never really watched TNA consistently up untill BFG. I fucking adore Bobby Roode and James Storm at the moment. Does anyone else? Roode has star quality, he's fucking ace. And Storm is the same. I thought he came across like a star with his recent exchange with Angle on Impact. Top Notch. Everything else more or less is average/decent. I just watch the main event scene. hahaha.

I'm going to be the weirdo here and say NWA Hollywood which is available online each week, there is a little bit of green there, but they usually go out of their way to put out a really good main events it has Adam Pearce and unknown gems such as timothy Thatcher.

I quite like the format they have in ROH at the moment as well some nice simple stories building up to the PPV at the end of the month.

I'm starting to get a little jaded with TNA I

Archived