That Superstar Look.

K-BOW-88

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Brock's a poor mans Goldberg. Goldberg had the face to match the body, Lesnar looks like a pervert photoshoped a baby's face on to a bodybuilder.Anyway, I legit believed Scott Steiner was he hardest bastard going in 2000. It helped hearing storys of him backstage pulling peoples eyes out.

• Paid Members

This guy just looked like he would rip your head off. Mental Trace pads fetish aside. Ezekiel Jackson is doing a damn fine rehash.

ahmed-johnson.jpg

This guy's look has dated but Dolph Ziggler isn't far off today and people seem to think he's brilliant. Not me but people. Anywho, he was scary as fuck and indestructible. I'd love to see him have a showing in the Rumble. I think I'd get choked up.

sychoSid.jpg

Pure intimidation. Looks like he could flip at any moment.

Bill-Goldberge-Finisher-Move-Spear-Jack-Hammer-1-300x376.jpg

No secret that I'm a massive mark for the Roadwarriors but fuck me, they turned heads. Unorthodox but still unforgettable.

legion-of-doom-hawk-and-animal.jpg

This guy is basically what I assume anyone pictures when you say "Mexican Wrestler". I've always preferred a simpler look on the luchas. This just looks so classic and basic that it's actually quite brilliant to me.

2379077769_04bf71ea7a.jpg

• Paid Members

Over the years there have been loads of guys that really looked the business. Nowadays I don't feel there are any, except maybe Randy Orton, that have a really amazing look. Even then, there's nothing particularly unique about Orton, he just manages to hit the right balance between looking cool to the male audience and attractive to the female audience.The eighties and nineties had infinitely more guys with 'That Superstar Look' than we've seen in the last ten years.

• Paid Members

Ultimate Warrior - Nothing new to say about it, just that he looked like a million dollars and there was no way he could be anything other than a main eventer. Best look ever.

Sheamus - His look is amazing, he'd be equally at home in the late 80s/early 90s cartoony WWF but in a good way, you can imagine a Hasbro figure of him, Larger than life.

Brock Lesnar - Just looked like the ultimate physical killing machine, 6'4 no neck, arms like a gorilla and a head like a Nazi, loved him

Kane - without his mask, I can't imagine seeing him walk down the street, looks like a cartoon or horror movie character, a good trait in wrestling.

Shawn Michaels (attitude era) - HBK always looked good but in the mid-late 90s he looked amazing, like a cross between David Lee Roth and a Mickey Rourke movie character.

Shawn-Michaels-0.jpg

ShawnMichaels064.jpg

Honourable mentions to; Goldberg, Bruiser Brody, Taker, Hulk Hogan, Rick Rude, Randy Orton.

I was trying to think of a definitive big, in shape, white guy wrestler with a shaved head and full beard, is there one? I guess Goldberg but is there someone with a bigger beard?

While looking for inspiration I googled Sean O'Haire because I remembered him having a good look... Ouch! He's such a fuckup.

ohaire.jpg

Archived