New Scene Wrestling Presents....... XTREME LIMITS TODAY

FishAndChips

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are people parking/would recommend parking for this? From what I can see Faraday Wharf car park looks the nearest and best bet, but does anyone know different? I can't see any parking actually on Aston Uni.

Looking forward to the show, looks a great line-up, those two triple threats and the main especially.

Where are people parking/would recommend parking for this? From what I can see Faraday Wharf car park looks the nearest and best bet, but does anyone know different? I can't see any parking actually on Aston Uni.

Looking forward to the show, looks a great line-up, those two triple threats and the main especially.

Apparantly there's parking around the back of the Students Guild, the NSW facebook told me yesterday.

Hi Guys just an update....

Robbo - Yes the show will be released on DVD

About parking. There is parking behind the Students Guild.

Also we have an Official NSW AfterParty after the show downstairs in B4 Bar. Drinks are

• Paid Members

The first 3 way become a 4 way and was an enjoyable affair, which isn't a surprise with the people involved.

The Death match was good fun, despite what seemed a slightly odd finish from what I could see, some confusion over a 2 or 3 or something like. Mason doesn't really do it for me the couple of times I've seen him, good but not amazing.

MK vs. Zack. vs. Joel was very good. One of the more "fun" matches I've seen Joel in. As a match really enjoyable all through, match I enjoyed most I'd say.

Spud and Tiny was fun for what it was. Standard Spud larking about.

The women's match was good from what I watched, I did nip out at the start though. Its only the 2nd time I've seen Holly, the other being at Southside, but she seemed much better this time around for whatever reason.

The main became a tag with T-Bone and Tiny. It was good, it was all about Morgan though really and Morgan we got so all was top.

All the matches were great fun although the atmosphere didn't seem there at times.

Also it started well over the time and finished even more over the estimate and had two intermissions, both of which felt far to long for me. If you are going to have a match that is going to need clearing up after, as the death match did, logic must state it goes on last or before the break to allow time to sort out, or if you are going to have two have two smaller ones or something. It's a minor point but it has an effect and would make me think twice about another show if it looks a little meh as I'd assume it will be the same old shit like this on every show.

• Paid Members
Hope I get to one of these shows one day. People on my facebook have been pimping how awesome it was tonight. Plus Jimmy Havoc posted a picture of himself covered in blood, post match. It sounded an awesome night.

Think I still owe you a pint too Tommy.

Jimmy certainly bled, it looked mighty impressive.

It was fun to see, some impressive bits in there. Loco being put through two set up chairs was a sight to behold, don't think I've seen that live before.

Still second to some of the shit I half recall seeing Jimmy do at TXW. Where the fuck is TXW anyway?

All the matches were great, the show over all felt like it could have got more from them if it presented them better or was organised differently.

I'm no expert or anything, I just says what I sees.

I don't think you owe me a pint, I'm not one to turn down a drink if the offers there though. ;)

Archived