New Scene Wrestling Presents....... XTREME LIMITS TODAY

FishAndChips

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ King_Dezeeuw. Yes there is planning to bring over Davey and Eddie later on in the year.@ Tommy . For the show on February 3rd .. Doors Open - 7.15pm and show starts - 8pm . For the Training Seminar , Training starts at 1pm and finishes at 5pm. We do have a website but it's being transformed at the moment. So Facebook (NEW SCENE WRESTLING) and Twitter (@NSW_WRESTLING) is the best place on the net with all the information and daily updates. Any more questions please don't hesitate to ask guys.

matchcard-3-way-dance.jpg

New match .. Noam Dar vs 'Party' Marty Scurll vs 'White Lightening' Mark Andrews

'Rockstar' Spud statement -

" As some of you may well know, a well publicised war of words has broke out between 'Rockstar' Spud and 'Party' Marty Scurll. What appeared to be just friendly banter is not actually what it seems and we have received a phonecall today from 'Rockstar' Spud who has point blank refused to have any involvement with Marty Scurll on our show, or any show that the two of them will be appearing on. New Scene Wrestling are not happy with the situation, however, Spud has backed us into a corner and refused to pull out all together if not. In the interest of fairness Spud will still be appearing on February 3rd at New Scene Wrestling Presents....... XTREME LIMITS, however, a suitable replacement will be found to replace him in the announced 3 way dance. We at New Scene Wrestling apologise for this unfortunate situation. We hope to see you on 3rd February at Xtreme Limits for an amazing night. "

Very cool new addition to the card! The show is looking better and better with each new announcement that you make. I've never seen Noam Dar wrestle before but I've heard lots of good things about him.

Morgan, MVK, Spud and Holly don't have opponents announced yet so I'm really looking forward to seeing what matches they'll end up being in (or in the case of Holly if she will be in a match at all or just managing Mike Mason).

Archived