The Big Show fought Schwarzenegger

HappyWanderer

• Paid Members
He didn't win though,

Yes, let's hope his friend is the sort of ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARD that someone would have to be to not know the difference between a draw and a loss.

He sounds it.

"Big Show and Arnie had a fight, y'know!"

"I don't believe you!"

"They did! I swear! I bet you

So, your logic is that because it happened in a movie it's not a fight? Are you saying that if it happened as part of a "WWE sports entertainment broadcast" then it would be real? :confused:

Jingle All The Way was the first thing that popped into my head upon reading the thread title. And if you gave him

• Paid Members
So, your logic is that because it happened in a movie it's not a fight? Are you saying that if it happened as part of a "WWE sports entertainment broadcast" then it would be real? :confused:

No. When the fuck did I say that?

I was just saying you were a bit stupid to hand over

You inferred it right about here -

It's a movie scene, not a fight.

This may surprise you, but I wasn't actually expecting to see CCTV footage of them shooting in some Beverley Hills branch of McDonalds one Sunday afternoon.

• Paid Members

You inferred it right about here -

It's a movie scene, not a fight.

This may surprise you, but I wasn't actually expecting to see CCTV footage of them shooting in some Beverley Hills branch of McDonalds one Sunday afternoon.

Sorry, I meant, when the fuck did I say, "if it happened as part of a "WWE sports entertainment broadcast" then it would be real"?

• Paid Members
I work with this twat, one of those "American Wrestling is crap and fake. British wrestling was real when it was Big Daddy etc" guys. He's forever coming out with all sorts of useless nonsense like the Hart Family are not really related and Vince McMahon is just a hired on-screen performer at WWE.

So, when he told me the other day that Arnie once had a fight with The Big Show I of course told him where to go. Except this time the muppet sucked me into betting twenty quid on it, and then he produced this-

Apologies to anyone who already knew about this, I can't believe that I didn't :(

Maybe he isn't a twat and has been slowly pulling you in with his stories then suddenly BAM - your down a twenty

Archived