The Big Show fought Schwarzenegger

HappyWanderer

I work with this twat, one of those "American Wrestling is crap and fake. British wrestling was real when it was Big Daddy etc" guys. He's forever coming out with all sorts of useless nonsense like the Hart Family are not really related and Vince McMahon is just a hired on-screen performer at WWE.

So, when he told me the other day that Arnie once had a fight with The Big Show I of course told him where to go. Except this time the muppet sucked me into betting twenty quid on it, and then he produced this-

Apologies to anyone who already knew about this, I can't believe that I didn't :(

I like Show's no selling of the body shots.

I guess his stomach could take a beating back before it took an eating :laugh:

Does that count as a fight?

That question crossed my mind too, but what was I meant to say? "It's not real unless it happens in a ring"? :)

I work with this twat, one of those "American Wrestling is crap and fake. British wrestling was real when it was Big Daddy etc" guys. He's forever coming out with all sorts of useless nonsense like the Hart Family are not really related and Vince McMahon is just a hired on-screen performer at WWE.

So, when he told me the other day that Arnie once had a fight with The Big Show I of course told him where to go. Except this time the muppet sucked me into betting twenty quid on it, and then he produced this-

Apologies to anyone who already knew about this, I can't believe that I didn't :(

Easy way to win your

• Paid Members

Easy way to win your

• Paid Members

Easy way to win your

• Paid Members
Then what would be the point in that? "Make a bet with someone that Ali loses, even though he doesn't lose".

Who—that hasn't seen the match—is going to believe Muhammad Ali, the champion boxer, had a fight with a wrestler and lost?

EDIT: Plus, it's no more ludicrous than paying someone a

• Paid Members
Then what would be the point in that? "Make a bet with someone that Ali loses, even though he doesn't lose".

Who—that hasn't seen the match—is going to believe Muhammad Ali, the champion boxer, had a fight with a wrestler and lost?

But he didn't lose, did he? So it'd be fucking stupid and he'd be another

Easy way to win your

Archived