NGW Dawn of Heroes - Saturday 21st Jan; Hull - HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

Dunny

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good card so far. Just a point, could you put the card on the first post, makes it easier. :)

I attend NGW shows fairly often and to be honest I do not think that they actually confirm the full card until a few days before the event...

I think thats part of the reason they release details as they do....

But then again what do I know??

:music:

Good card so far. Just a point, could you put the card on the first post, makes it easier. :)

I attend NGW shows fairly often and to be honest I do not think that they actually confirm the full card until a few days before the event...

Nothing?

Nothing?

Exactly....

,,!,, ,,!,,& ,,\/, ,\/,,

Nothing?

Exactly....

,,!,, ,,!,,& ,,\/, ,\/,,

:laugh: ,,|,, ,,|,, :laugh:

It would make it more convenient to have the current card on the original post, and update it regularly...

Just a quick update. They will be taping the rest of the season between January 18th and January 27th.

And, unless plans have changed, the show is supposed to debut on TV this Saturday.

Sorry Peter, meant to reply to your email earlier. We've been waiting for the finishing up of the production of the last two shows of the year because I know you'd want them. I've replied now.

Tag Team War

The Storr Brothers V Sam Bailey & Zack Diamond

The fifth match announced for Dawn of Heroes...is a big one. This issue began a year ago when Danny V was mysteriously attacked backstage. Many people were suspected, including friend Matt Myers, but it was Sam Bailey who shocked the Eastmount Centre in September when he revealed that it was him who had attacked Danny V & his brother Avian (a month previous). An attack and change of attitude that Bailey is still yet to explain. As Avian attempted to extract revenge at NGW 25 in a scheduled singles match with Sam Bailey, it was Bailey who outsmarted Avian once again by debuting his new ally, the very talented Zack Diamond. As the newly formed Avian V Diamond match broke down due to the interference of Bailey himself, it prompted the return of Avian's brother, Danny V to a huge reaction. Bailey of course wanted no part of the reinvigorated man after a 12 months stuck on the shelf because of Bailey's actions.

At Eternal Glory, in Danny V's first in ring appearance he got the chance to get his hands on Sam Bailey. But it was Bailey trying to play the numbers game again who came up trumps. As Danny V hit his 450 splash, Zack Diamond came down and distracted him long enough for Sam to get the roll up victory. Earlier in the night, Diamond & Avian had managed to get each other eliminated in a four way that opened the show as they battled on the outside and into the back. Their brawl carried on until Bailey & Zack once again backed away to fight another day.

The match at Dawn of Heroes seems like a natural step following recent events. All four men meet in the same ring for the first time... fair and square...the numbers game equal...2 on 2. The heat and intensity involved in this is sure to reach a high at Dawn of Heroes on Saturday 21st Jan.

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

NGW Championship

Matt Myers

Tonight i spent all night hiding behind the NGW Stage curtains during training, with the sole aim of picking up as many spoilers as possible from the planning of "NGW Dawn of Heroes"! I can exclusively reveal that the stage will probably revert back to one Big Screen & Neil reckons we can have a nice smoke effect for the walkway. Sadly that is all i know, all the workers were being dead shady & not giving nothing away.

Perhaps it would be better to pop along to the Eastmount Recreation Centre in Longhill, East Hull on Saturday 21st January (Doors 6.30pm) & watch the show unfold before your very eyes? If it is half as good as the last show, You will easily get your money"s worth. :thumbsup:

We are just TWO days away! Get in the mood by watching another fantastic hype video from the great hype team in the country. The two Hull born boys go one on one again as Matt Myers defend his NGW title for the first time.

Here is the full version of Nathan Cruz sending out a message to Myers

Show time tomorrow night!

Get in the mood by looking at this short hype video for Rampage Brown. He is currently undefeated in NGW. Tomorrow, he takes on Joey Hayes in a HUGE first time ever match with two of the best stars in Britain.

Archived