NGW Dawn of Heroes - Saturday 21st Jan; Hull - HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

Dunny

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

First match officially announced:

Rampage Brown V Joey Hayes

Rampage has made quite the impact since his debut in NGW in November already defeating the likes of Martin Kirby & Dean Allmark. On Saturday 21st January, he'll be looking to keep that momentum going as he faces the popular Joey Hayes. Joey has proved to be very popular in his time in NGW. He became the first ever winner of the Summer Smash Brawl round robin tournament in the summer and then used that title shot at NGW 25 and came so close to taking the title from then champion Nathan Cruz.

Also confirmed (card subject to change):

Also set to appear include the likes of;

NEW NGW Champion Matt Myers

First ever NGW Tag Team Champions Los Amigos - Dara Diablo & El Ligero

'The Bollywood Dream' RJ Singh

Nathan Cruz

Colossus Kennedy

and so much more!

I'll probably try and get to this since Hull isn't too far away and I need to fill the gap left by DPW closing. Being on a Saturday will definitely help compared to Sunday shows that I've considered in the past since that's never a good day for me. I've only ever read good things about NGW too, so this seems like an ideal time to check them out and get to the first show of the year.

Starting at 6.30, are you aiming to have a finish somewhere around 9pm? Last train back to Leeds is half 9 (which seems a little bit ridiculous considering they're two relatively close cities) which would be the one thing which would potentially put me off.

I'll probably try and get to this since Hull isn't too far away and I need to fill the gap left by DPW closing. Being on a Saturday will definitely help compared to Sunday shows that I've considered in the past since that's never a good day for me. I've only ever read good things about NGW too, so this seems like an ideal time to check them out and get to the first show of the year.

Starting at 6.30, are you aiming to have a finish somewhere around 9pm? Last train back to Leeds is half 9 (which seems a little bit ridiculous considering they're two relatively close cities) which would be the one thing which would potentially put me off.

Dont get me started on the trains :angry: . If you can make it, You may be in for a pleasant surprise? NGW aint playing games! They will give you a show that makes a mockery out of the

The NEW NGW Champion speaks and responds to Nathan Cruz

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO

4f03547367dce.jpg

It is confirmed! At Dawn of Heroes, Matt Myers will defend his newly won NGW Title against former champion Nathan Cruz in a rematch for Eternal Glory. The original match has been referred to as a match of the year candidate, even being singled out for praised by former TNA & ROH star Nigel McGuinness on the latest edition of WrestleTalk TV (

)

Confirmed so far (card subject to change):

NGW Championship

Matt Myers © V 'Showstealer' Nathan Cruz

Rampage Brown V Joey Hayes

Also set to appear include the likes of;

First ever NGW Tag Team Champions Los Amigos - Dara Diablo & El Ligero

'The Bollywood Dream' RJ Singh

Nathan Cruz

Colossus Kennedy

and so much more!

We can also reveal that Brit Wres favourite Martin Kirby will be a part of the show. So many top matches to follow!

Dont get me started on the trains :angry: . If you can make it, You may be in for a pleasant surprise? NGW aint playing games! They will give you a show that makes a mockery out of the

A first time singles match!

Stixx V Martin Kirby

This is an interesting one as Stixx is coming off a huge run of momentum as at Eternal Glory he finally ended the two year streak of Colossus Kennedy. Martin Kirby on the other hand has been on the wrongside of a bit of a streak recently. In the last 12 months, he's suffered defeat to Nathan Cruz & Rampage Brown as well as being knocked out of the tag team tournament at the semi final stage with his tag team partner Kris Travis.

This first time EVER singles match is one no to be missed as two of the most popular performers not just in NGW but across the country finally go one on one.

NGW Championship

Matt Myers

Los Amigos defend!

El Ligero & Dara Diablo V Bhangra Knights

A few weeks ago we announced that well respected British wrestler, 'Bollywood Dream' RJ Singh was making his debut in NGW on Saturday 21s January at Dawn of Heroes. We can now reveal that he isn't coming alone; he is bringing along his tag team partner, young up and comer, 'Dazzling' Darrell Allen.

Now only are the two making their debuts as a pair, they have been chosen to be the first defence of new and first ever NGW Tag Team Champions, Los Amigos. El Ligero & Dara Diablo wowed the sold out crowd at Eternal Glory in December by winning the titles in the final of the tag team tournament against the impressive duo of Paul Malen & Joseph Conners collectively known as The Predators.

This first match as NGW Tag Team Champions certainly won't be an easy one for Los Amigos. As well as RJ Singh's big reputation, Bhangra Knights are gaining momentum across the country as a successful tag team. The pair certainly won't be coming to Hull with the intention of been push over contenders. RJ Singh and El Ligero, particularly have history with each other having battled countless times across the country in the last few years, notably in FWA & XWA.

Another first time ever match for Dawn Of Heroes with 4 very exciting competitors.

NGW Championship

Matt Myers

Archived