Favourite Jobber!?

TAP Management

• Moderators

I know the ones you mean JTBE.

"Mmmm, MUscle Jobber Mike Tolbert's package looks so good as he gets dominated by rough bear Kendall Windham."

Favourite jobber though? That's a tough un. While Rock Hard Rick, Powerhouse Parker, Lee Scott, Rusty Brooks, Sonny Trout and Reno Riggins were all considered, there could really only be one winner.

Mario Mancini, Take a Bow.

02.jpg

• Moderators
Also, he avoided jobbing a lot when I watched him, as he wrestled in a lot of tag matches. His partner would always seem to get pinned whilst he was turned away from the ring, shouting something uncomprehensable!

I never really saw him as a jobber in the way that you'd see a Rusty Brooks or Dave Barbie as a jobber. Iron Mike would ;pick up wins on House Shows and things, and had a main event run in the WWF in 83 going up against Backlund in MSG. I'd put Mike Sharpe on the same level of Jim Powers, where they beat other jobbers with regularity, but lose to the pushed talent. Probably a bit of a JTTS.