WWE Network New Programming

UK Kat Von D

Wasn't sure if I should tag this as spoilers but Raw had an advert for the new WWE Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5sI08kaAeA

The part that caught my eye was the new WWE Legends House where a group of former WWE stars will live under one roof. I thought this deserved its own topic and was just curious as to who you guys want to see on it.

Obviously guys like Ultimate Warrior and Iron Sheik would be great, but who else can you guys think of?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Get sunny in there and cam in the shower!

I would put money on Sunny taking part. I assume they will have a female involved and she is on good terms with the WWE. She still popular and attractive and to top it all of she is a gobshite.

If the reality series have to stay strict PG then that sucks. If this series worked it could be brilliant. You could have a Atttitude Era series, ECW original series ect ect. Could be some real interesting viewing if people are up for it.

Hopefully eventually we get this channel.

• Paid Members
I'm interested to know what they are going to be doing on Wrestlemania day with this. Something big I imagine.

Launching with an exclusive Mania post-game show (ala WrestleMania 16) would seem the most sensible thing. If they put anything on before then, it's going to be weird showing anything at all during WrestleMania itself.

Archived