Kane........Again

danchilton

You could say that about Mysterio.

I already do, I suppose the WWE pretty much hope everyone forgot about the latter half of his time in WCW. Do they even show any of his matches in the Filthy Animals on their WCW stuff?

most of Rey's fans would have no idea what your talking about anyway

• Paid Members

Would it not of been better just to create a new masked monster than rehash Kane? The guy was tram boning with Santino at Wrestlemania. Guess their showing loyalty to a guy who has done great for them which is respectable.

I already do, I suppose the WWE pretty much hope everyone forgot about the latter half of his time in WCW. Do they even show any of his matches in the Filthy Animals on their WCW stuff?

There isnt any on the WWE dvd's of him i believe

There isnt any on the WWE dvd's of him i believe

As I recall there was a snippet of footage of Mysterio and Kidman after their WCW cruiserwight tag title win on one of his bio DVDs - Misterio had his face blurred out like it was the NWA belt in 1993

I suppose the Kane mask could be like the Mankind mask. During Foley's last full run as Mankind, everyone knew what he looked like without the mask, but it was part of the Mankind character, certainly for the first half of 99

Add me to the "not fussed about the mask" group. It will still be Kane, and it will be like the past few years i.e some short monster push after a face/heel turn, then into the strange tweener mode he gets stuck in, used as a "test" for a Cena/Orton character one week, and forming a comedy tag team with Santino the next. The mask was taken off for a reason.

As discussed above, Kane needs consistent booking, not a mask to make him interesting again.

Kane isn't interesting enough for "consistent booking" -- whenever they go down a particular route with him, there's a spell of a few months before he's bored it into the ground and needs a new direction.

• Paid Members

I don't really know where they might be going with this, the inclusion of long hair seems a little silly. But it may end up making sense depending on if there's explanation behind him returning to the mask. I'm not holding out for that though. If it is simply just a return to donning a mask i'd have quite dug him with the sort of mask he's come back with but full on Muta-esque with the bald head and black towel covering his head for his entrance.

I wouldn't mind him next appearing bald, sans mask to confuse people further and then go on to have some sort of multiple personality dealy where he appears both with mask and without. It would very likely be rubbish but i enjoy wacky things like that.

I like a character reinvention/evolution from time to time for the likes of Kane and Undertaker though. Most claim he's been rubbish ever since unmasking. Personally i long for the days of him first being bald, black towel covering his face, full suit and shackles. Never has he looked so badass.

Archived