Kane........Again

danchilton

Anyone see the new video on Raw?. Showed him putting on the mask and wearing it?. Anyone else think they are going to give him one last big run with the mask?, possibly even a new look mask?.

It all honest, i would like to see him get a much better world title run, due to the fact his past title run wasn't really that exciting.

Really excited for the return if he's masked. If he isn't then meh.

Yeah me too. I think its rather pointless them building him up with the mask included, and the whole Kane Resurrected stuff if he isn't actually going to return with the mask. I think he would suit a new look mask to go with his bald head, and to keep the lower costume i.e his tights bascially, and for his entrance a towel over the head, similar to when he was bald, just like they are showing in the videos.

• Paid Members

I don't get why people are moaning about Kane's five-month (or however long) reigns as World Heavyweight Champion last year. It's better than a run with the ECW Championship, and it lasted a billion times longer than his WWE Championship reign!

A few people pop up for a split second in this last vignette. One person includes an old snap of The Undertaker.

Could the Brothers of Destruction be returning together to dominate the tag titles?

That would make for an interesting tag match at WrestleMania which would also mean that Undertaker could share some of the work load.

I think you're reading into it far too much. A load of people show up in the vignette, it was basically just a who's who of Kanes past feud and current WWE talent.

I might be in the minority but I don't think the Mask will make a bit of difference. Apart from the odd promo here and there in his World title run recently, he's still shit in the ring and sticking a mask on won't disguise that. Its like JoMo thinking that growing a beard added to his personality when it didn't.

• Paid Members

I don't know why (not necessarily in this thread but since he lost the mask) people are so hung up on his mask, without it he still looks like something from a horror movie (and he was even). His face is great, it's just how he's booked that's the problem. I like Kane a lot and I way prefer him with no mask, he had some pretty weak angles with the mask too remember.

I'd like to see him at the top of the card with good angles where a solid veteran like him belongs, the mask doesn't matter, I just want good booking.

Add me to the "not fussed about the mask" group. It will still be Kane, and it will be like the past few years i.e some short monster push after a face/heel turn, then into the strange tweener mode he gets stuck in, used as a "test" for a Cena/Orton character one week, and forming a comedy tag team with Santino the next. The mask was taken off for a reason.

As discussed above, Kane needs consistent booking, not a mask to make him interesting again.

Archived