Raw

King Pitcos

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That WWE network commercial is brilliant, totally different to the kind of thing WWE have done before. It came across for the first time since the late 90s that they are trying to tap into the cool popular culture, that's the impression I got with that production style. Especially to a Dubstep soundtrack, which I'm guessing was Skrillex. Good stuff indeed.

If anyone is bothered, the track was definitely Skrillex. Turns out I already had the track- his remix of Cinema by Benny Benassi.

• Paid Members

Skrillex is awful but that was a great ad. The style of it in places wasn't dissimilar to the video for Kanye West's All Of The Lights, so I was wondering if Hype Williams might have directed it. I think we might have heard about that, though. I was well impressed.

He then had to wrestle Mark Henry, the most dominant heel of the last few years, where he fared less well, as he'd already fought John Cena!

Mark Henry's the most dominant heel of the last few years?!

He's been built up and protected better as a top line heel than anyone I can think of off the top of my head.

Who else is there..

Miz - a pussy who was booked like an afterthought while Champ.

Del Rio - a 'boring' fart who failed to win the belt, despite his "destiny" on many occasions.

Sheamus - when he was heel he won the belt on a fluke when Cena fell through a table.

The only people who were build up better were hhe original Nexus, but that was multiple people (and even then, Cena killed em all in the end, and Orton did the same thing to the new Nexus).

--

(Edited for unintended flute references)

In other words what Gladstone is saying is if you go against the popular opinion of a Wrestling show, or indeed anything on this Forum you are without a doubt a total fuckwit. And Gladstone will sit on his PC with a Policeman hat with a siren on top pointing this out. It is a public service he is providing to don't knock him.

That's clearly not what Gladstone was saying you waste of DNA.

He then had to wrestle Mark Henry, the most dominant heel of the last few years, where he fared less well, as he'd already fought John Cena!

Mark Henry's the most dominant heel of the last few years?!

Who would you say has been more dominant as a heel in the last few years?

Considering he hospitalised Kane and Big Show, and went on to beat Orton clean twice, I genuinely can't think of a more dominant heel in the last few years.

• Paid Members
The PPV numbers don't lie. Fans will not invest in wrestlers now because they are booked (so poorly) like this. Hey heres an idea
None of that shit is relevant to the discussion of Zack Ryder. Stop trying to sound like Meltzer.

Edit: The only heel who could be argued to being as dominant as Henry is is ....I dunno, Kane last year after smashing Taker? But that's a real stretch

Archived