Raw

King Pitcos

All you people that are posting here might as well start a WWE Appreciation thread.

It seems painfully obvious that there are people on this board who are very pro WWE and are really enjoying the current output being offered by Vince and co.

The main consensus on this thread is that Raw this week was a very enjoyable and well produced show.

This week

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
All you people that are posting here might as well start a WWE Appreciation thread.

It seems painfully obvious that there are people on this board who are very pro WWE and are really enjoying the current output being offered by Vince and co.

The main consensus on this thread is that Raw this week was a very enjoyable and well produced show.

This week

In other words what Gladstone is saying is if you go against the popular opinion of a Wrestling show, or indeed anything on this Forum you are without a doubt a total fuckwit. And Gladstone will sit on his PC with a Policeman hat with a siren on top pointing this out. It is a public service he is providing to don't knock him.

I enjoyed Raw this week but in no way was it great. The whole Cena/Ryder thing was way to drawn out. Having Cena destoy Henry as well with one AA was counter productive.

• Paid Members
In other words what Gladstone is saying is if you go against the popular opinion of a Wrestling show, or indeed anything on this Forum you are without a doubt a total fuckwit. And Gladstone will sit on his PC with a Policeman hat with a siren on top pointing this out. It is a public service he is providing to don't knock him.

No that's not what I'm saying at all, but thanks for chipping in another of your worthless and stupid opinions, replete as usual with unnecessarily haphazard capital lettering and a complete lack of knowledge of who or what you are talking about.

This RAW sucked. Would you please tell me how Zack Ryder was built up as a credible challenger during this show? How Del Rio and The Miz where made to look like they where a threat to CM Punk (Miz was a double loser as Orton beat the snot out of him then threw him in for a LAME count out loss!). Please don't use the excuse that they will get their heat back next week, because that's what they said about Awesome Truth and we all know what happened there!

Kevin Nash in a ladder match.......my God, words can not describe how lame it was the way that match came to pass!!

TLC will bomb and it's because of shows booked this badly that it happens!!

how Zack Ryder was built up as a credible challenger during this show?

I think he has the love of the fans already, so he is being built as an underdog. Out of his depth in trying to win the US Title. Then when he does the underdog gets a massive pop and it will be a feel good moment.

This RAW sucked. Would you please tell me how Zack Ryder was built up as a credible challenger during this show?

Well, going into the show we knew he was a fair match for the US Champ Ziggler, as he has pinned him a few times.

During this show, Ryder faced John Cena, the most pushed and protected wrestler of the last 10 years, and he did pretty well, having a competitive match. He then had to wrestle Mark Henry, the most dominant heel of the last few years, where he fared less well, as he'd already fought John Cena!

Hanging in there with Cena then being beaten up by Henry is pretty fucking great going really, considering he's only going for a mid-card belt!

I think he has the love of the fans already, so he is being built as an underdog. Out of his depth in trying to win the US Title. Then when he does the underdog gets a massive pop and it will be a feel good moment.

He's not though, this is not a Rocky story. He actually looked competitive against Creed!! Not beaton like a bloody drum and the score a fluke pin thanks to Cena. If you wanted a feel good moment, why did'nt he get the title at SS when he was super over with the crowd? Or was that too much of a logical chioce becasue what they did with him the next night did nothing to advance him.

If he had the love of the fans he would shift some PPV, but this show will bomb because every title contender (with the exception of the Big Show) has been made to look like a super geek, who back doored their way to a title shot!

Well, going into the show we knew he was a fair match for the US Champ Ziggler, as he has pinned him a few times.

During this show, Ryder faced John Cena, the most pushed and protected wrestler of the last 10 years, and he did pretty well, having a competitive match. He then had to wrestle Mark Henry, the most dominant heel of the last few years, where he fared less well, as he'd already fought John Cena!

Hanging in there with Cena then being beaten up by Henry is pretty fucking great going really, considering he's only going for a mid-card belt!

He was beaton by Del Rio in 2 minutes coming of SS. Was that A1 booking? The PPV numbers don't lie. Fans will not invest in wrestlers now because they are booked (so poorly) like this. Hey heres an idea. You get on a run, win some matches and get a title shot. Win the title and the fans beleive in you. I know, it's madness thinking like that!!!

I hope to god this doesn't lead to Cena some how winning the World Title off of Henry.

The announcement of a Cena/Henry match next week worried me.

Henry is the first credible heel they have built (and maintained) in years and it has been hugely helped by being kept well away from Cena.

Archived