Raw

King Pitcos

It was great, the best ive seen for quite a few months now and ive been very critical of them lately. For all my complaints of Cena, his delivery was top notch, particularly when he was told he'd face Ryder and when given the chance to give Ryder another chance, completely believable and very well delivered. The opening segment felt fresh and only really needed Punk to add a little bit as I felt he suffered with only being involved in the contract signing.

They seemed to work out how to tease the audience again, having Otunga come out before Ryders second match made it look like Nash would be coming out but it turned out to be Henry and TLC looks fresh and im left wondering who Cena will face at TLC.

Excellent show.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anybody else feel the promos felt a lot less scripted, particularly the opening segment? I read that HHH was in charge last night as Vince wasn't backstage ( for some reason ) maybe that was why the show was so good! Now all they need to do is get rid of those fucking divas.

Felt that way, felt a bit more smarky as well, with the mention of cheerleaders to Ziggler and Miz accusing him of needing Guerrero for a reaction.

I recorded it so will probably watch tonight. What was the Mark Henry match like- from what I read it sounded like they jobbed him out a bit? I know he lost due to interference from Cena, but the dominant World champion losing in a few minutes to Ryder sounds worrying. Though it may play out differently when I actually watch it, so I shall see then. Can anyone that has seen it give their view? Same applies with Daniel Bryan really. They spent a good couple of weeks building him up to quite a high point, then he's jobbing in two minutes again. Was it a massive sell-job on his injured ribs that cost him the match? I just think they could use others to job to ADR & Ryder, rather than two guys that have just had a steel cage match for the World heavyweight title, seems a bit devaluing to me.

Sounds to me like you'd enjoy the shows a lot more if you watched them first before just reading the results.

• Paid Members
Sounds to me like you'd enjoy the shows a lot more if you watched them first before just reading the results.

You're absolutely right, it's a curse I really can't shake. When I first discovered 'spoilers' in 2000, checking the Raw results on Tuesday morning and Smackdown spoilers on Wednesday has always been a routine for me. Like I'm on auto-pilot or something.

And on the odd occasion when I am watching WWE without knowing what's going to happen (such as half a dozen PPVs I've stayed up to watch live this year), I've fucking loved it. I enjoy Raw and Smackdown when I watch them- but I know I'd enjoy it a lot more without knowing what happened beforehand.

You're absolutely right, it's a curse I really can't shake. When I first discovered 'spoilers' in 2000, checking the Raw results on Tuesday morning and Smackdown spoilers on Wednesday has always been a routine for me. Like I'm on auto-pilot or something.

And on the odd occasion when I am watching WWE without knowing what's going to happen (such as half a dozen PPVs I've stayed up to watch live this year), I've fucking loved it. I enjoy Raw and Smackdown when I watch them- but I know I'd enjoy it a lot more without knowing what happened beforehand.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Well done.

• Paid Members

Mr. Entertainment stole the show. Has Morrison really been released now? Only I haven't seen anything official yet.

I enjoyed the show on the whole, it was nice that there was a reason for most of the matches to happen. I wasn't very impressed that Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan were made to look so weak though.

Archived