Has any one seen this before?

Mr Mojo Rising

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200643265749

Looks too good be true, a retro gamers dream

Has anyone got one/played one?

Dingoo's aren't all that great if you want to emulate anything past the Mega Drive era but they are decent kit, you could probably just hack a PSP and it'll do the same things with great PS1 support though.

You can get a lot of the games for free off reputable sites like rom nation. However if you want official nintendo and a few other companies games you have to search deeper. Nice handheld and I would consider buying it if the battery is good if I was doing a lot of travelling without driving. but as I can run most of these games on my computer already I dont see the point.

I believe some android phones have an app with a lot of the consoles and games on it to already

Do all the PSP's support emulators or does it depend on the Firmware?

I've only hacked a 1000 myself but i remember seeing Wrestlefest played on a 2000 although there are different motherboards, one requires you to re "hack" every time you power on.

I've only hacked a 1000 myself but i remember seeing Wrestlefest played on a 2000 although there are different motherboards, one requires you to re "hack" every time you power on.

I hacked some PSPs a few months ago, 2 3000s and 1 1000 and all had no problems. I don't think the firmware matters on PSP, I think you can get it onto custom firmware no matter what official version is on your device.

I hacked some PSPs a few months ago, 2 3000s and 1 1000 and all had no problems. I don't think the firmware matters on PSP, I think you can get it onto custom firmware no matter what official version is on your device.

Is it that difficult to do?

Archived