Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please dont encourage them Richie 90% of what they were chanting was wank trying to get themselves over. 'Wrestling wins' may be the most cringy thing ive heard shouted. The counter chants on the other side of the room against them made me laugh though 'say what you see' '2 men are wrestling'

Saying that everyone should attend its a great atmosphere and ive not seen a bad match so far (no pressure :thumbsup: )

I liked them,

• Moderators

I'm looking more at the Premier Inn, as long as Lenny Henry isn't there. Just get off the train in the early afternoon, put my shit in, quick shower, and then to discover the licensed wonders of Preston.

I'm not too enamoured with the prospect of paying

I'm looking more at the Premier Inn, as long as Lenny Henry isn't there. Just get off the train in the early afternoon, put my shit in, quick shower, and then to discover the licensed wonders of Preston.

I'm not too enamoured with the prospect of paying

Some great news to sleep on! only 7 front row left for Preston City Wrestling presents - Blood, Sweat & Beers!! This show is over 10weeks away, so to have sold the amount of pre sales we have makes me very happy and takes out all the stress of promoting! I cant thank you all enough for the support and im sure PCW will only get better in 2012!

Archived