Preston City Wrestling - Blood, Sweat & Beers 24/02/12

fludder99

Looks like I'll be getting tickets for this and making PCW my reason to come home from university for the weekend!

Even with just two matches announced, it's looking like a really good card. Lionheart vs Kris Travis in an I Quit match that will no doubt get rather violent and a three way for the title featuring Martin Stone who I've not seen for a LONG time. Also, the idea that I could be in the same room at ButchReedMark...well, that's something to get excited about.

haha! its all about ButchReedMark! In ring interval photos only

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I can sort some moolah may have to buy before hand, but .. may be on the day.

The wrestling, the carnival atmosphere, some completely insane drinks prices, back to a pound wub

I cant miss it, its in me blood, or should that be carvery gravy, whistles :p

I am not going to announce any more matches for Preston City Wrestling presents - Blood, Sweat & Beers but I will be announcing talent for the show.....

Your next addition to the card is Zack Sabre Jr

(also 40 tickets sold already!! thanks for supporting PCW)

Well I bring bad news guys! Martin Stone is not yet ready to return to the ring so the 3 way for the PCW Championship will now be...

WPTn0.jpg

A match that is now even better in my opinion.

(my sig will be changed tonight too lol)

Well I bring bad news guys! Martin Stone is not yet ready to return to the ring so the 3 way for the PCW Championship will now be...

WPTn0.jpg

A match that is now even better in my opinion.

(my sig will be changed tonight too lol)

I actually think this has the potential to be the best, hardest hitting encounter in a long time. I actually prefer this to the original line up.

Archived