X-Pac Heat

L_E_T_H_A_L

We've all got wrestlers we dislike. Whether it be for their poor psychology, lacklustre in-ring abilities, lame promos, shitty gimmicks... Whatever. However, there's just no rational explanation for our distaste when it comes to some grapplers out there. So who has channel-changing heat with you?

I can't stand watching Sid Vicious. I could never get into big Sid at any point of his career and I struggle to comprehend the fondness held for him at the UKFF. He was very, very over for most of his career, but in my opinion he's in the same category as Kevin Nash: He became very, very rich for contributing not very much to the profession. His promos were cringeworthy ("I have only half the brain that you do!" etc) and unlike a lot of clumsy, talentless big men, there was never any redeeming features for me. In fact, the only time I've ever enjoyed watching Sid in was his match with Bill Goldberg at Halloween Havoc '99. And only then because I was expecting a "worst match of the year" candidate...

Another one for me is Abyss. The guy has bombed so many times in TNA, but they persist on pushing and re-pushing him at the expense of far more-deserving talent. I can't take him seriously as a main event attraction and never could. I feel his mic skills are sub-standard as well. He is, in my opinion, a glorified garbage wrestler.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Anderson/Kennedy. Nothing about him appeals to me. He has shown glimpses of having brilliant promo skills and even the odd decent match, but he always follows it up with the most boring unwatchable dross week after week. I don't even think he has the look of a 'star' either and that's even without the horrible black tattoos. His physique doesn't look right and his ring gear is abysmal. He's the kind of guy who thinks getting rid the bleached hair and growing a beard will help him improve his 'character' when it doesn't mean a thing.

Ted Dibiase. He's just so dull. He irritates me even more when he does that stupid shaking all over angry thing to show that he's intense. It doesn't look intense. It looks hilarious. He's not a very good wrestler either. The best thing he's ever done was be in a tag team with Cody Rhodes.

Crimson, Pope, Robbie E, Rob Terry, Eric Young and Mexican America so the majority TNA's lower/midcard. I just turn off when most of these guys are on TV, none of them are offering anything at the moment apart from the same dull crap week after week.

I've got no time for Crimson. There is absolutely no reason for him to be alive.

I've got no patience whenever Titus O Neal turns up, unfortunately he's all over NXT. That might have something to do with him making fish lip jokes while hanging around with a bloke who looks like a poorly constructed sex doll.

Also I hate Darren Young. Ohh look at me I look a bit like John Cena. Whoop de shit.

I hate the phrase 'X-Pac heat'.

Anyway, the answer is Abyss.

Was gonna say that. X-Pac was mega over, the term doesn't even make sense.

He was mega-over until early 2000. For a good while after that, he had fuck-off heat. I remember him being the only WWF wrestler who was booed by the pro-WWF crowd at Invasion in 2001.

Add me to the list of Swagger detractors as well. Utterly bland.

• Paid Members
More apathy than rage, but Alberto Del Rio makes me want to turn the channel regardless.

Really? I'd have thought you'd have mentioned that by now!

Yeah, Swagger can sod off now, they're doing nothing of interest with him at all.

• Paid Members
He was mega-over until early 2000. For a good while after that, he had fuck-off heat. I remember him being the only WWF wrestler who was booed by the pro-WWF crowd at Invasion in 2001.

Despite being a WWF guy he was still a heel at the time and Kidman was a popular babyface, despite being a WCW invader.

Archived