Anyone still play any of the Fire Pro Wrestling games?

goldeneye86

I've never played these games, but keep hearing about them. What platforms are they on? Are they just Japanese wrestling games with real-world rosters, but with different names (for copyright reasons)?

Many platforms pre-360 have a Fire Pro game, the best one to get would be Fire Pro Returns as it had an English release. The roster is still mainly Japanese but you can easily download many real world saves from most eras.

D on my dreamcast. I wish an xbox one would get developed (Not the avatar one coming up though....)

I can't beleive there bringing out this whole avatar rubbish. I hope they don't ruin the whole franchise by doing so as I defo will not be playing it.

Fire Pro Returns gets a regular outing as does Fire Pro Wrestling on the GBA

Both are excellent and can get absorbed in tournaments and matches that seem to go on forever

Fire Pro Returns got a limited PS2 release in Europe, in Italy and possibly Spain. You can still get it on some of the italian sites. The Game is in english, but the instructions bundled with it are in Italian

• Paid Members

I picked up Fire Pro Returns for the PS2 a few years ago, after loads of people raved about it on here.

I had to get it from an Italian website as it wasn't available in the UK. I also picked up some Action Replay thing which enabled me to get downloaded CAW files onto the game. Spent about

• Paid Members

I got the GBA one after a mate said it was good and loved it, it felt like a brilliant game for the hand held format and I was ignorant of it being a bigger series.

Many moons later I picked up return from an Italian site and loved it. I can see why its not for every one, it is a niche thing and isn't too pick up and play friendly but getting into it can really give some fun depth.

I also got some ROM thing for one on the SNES I think it was but it was all in Japanese and It was making my head hurt trying to get around the language barrier.

Archived