New WWE World title could be in the wings

CiderBag

Worth its own thread, though, I reckon.

The article suggests returning to an older belt; that never happens though does it. They'll make a new one, that looks a bit like the belt that the Rock and Stone Cold feuded over, hopefully.

• Paid Members

The article suggests returning to an older belt; that never happens though does it. They'll make a new one, that looks a bit like the belt that the Rock and Stone Cold feuded over, hopefully.

It does though. Cody Rhodes is currently wearing the more traditional Intercontinental title as held by Bret Hart, Mr Perfect, etc. Suprisingly I become more interested when I heard.

Like I said in the other thread, they wouldn't run the story on dot com if they were not going to change the belt. They have people in the article slagging the current one of big time.

You say that but there was an article on WWE.com the other week about bringing back the Hardcore title and they're not going to do that.

• Paid Members
Like I said in the other thread, they wouldn't run the story on dot com if they were not going to change the belt. They have people in the article slagging the current one of big time.

You say that but there was an article on WWE.com the other week about bringing back the Hardcore title and they're not going to do that.

And don't forget the return of the nWo after that article, too.

TBF the other articles were bigging them up saying how good they were this one is basically slagging the Spinner Title off I can't believe they would slag it off like that if they don't have plans to chnage it

Think about what you're saying. The other articles were "bigging them up saying how good they were" and yet they didn't bring them back. That alone is evidence that just because there's an article slagging the belt off doesn't mean they're getting rid of it.

It does though. Cody Rhodes is currently wearing the more traditional Intercontinental title as held by Bret Hart, Mr Perfect, etc. Suprisingly I become more interested when I heard.

It's similar but it's not the same title.

It's similar but it's not the same title.

Yeah it is quite different to the original and while at the time I said I didnt like it, its grown on me massively. Although that could be because of who wears it :love: .

Archived