The Second Annual UKFF Scottish Top 20

AJS269

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fun fact, we have had 49 wrestlers nominated so far.

49? There are 49 different wrestlers in Scotland? Every time a thread comes up about Scottish wrestlers it's the same 1/2 dozen mentioned. I thought that's all there was and they just chopped and changed the matches at every show ;)

Fun fact, we have had 49 wrestlers nominated so far.

49? There are 49 different wrestlers in Scotland? Every time a thread comes up about Scottish wrestlers it's the same 1/2 dozen mentioned. I thought that's all there was and they just chopped and changed the matches at every show ;)

Between the SWA and BCW/PBW/ICW rosters you could probably reach 49. Probably not 49 I'd even come CLOSE to considering for such a list, and that's before you include W3L and other places.

I do believe the masked wrestlers all have different gimmicks. Like on em old tribute shows. ;)

42 of them ply their trad at either SWA, PBW, ICW or BCW, and thats not including several other wrestlers in each company. (Except ICW, all the Scottish based ICW guys are in the top 49)

Does that mean there's some people from Wrestlezone, SWE, SSW type places?

42 of them ply their trad at either SWA, PBW, ICW or BCW, and thats not including several other wrestlers in each company. (Except ICW, all the Scottish based ICW guys are in the top 49)

'type places' is an odd turn of phrase.

'type places' is an odd turn of phrase.

I think he is insinuating they do not have the highest caliber of home grown talent in comparison to other companies.

Since I have not seen any of the SWE, SSW or Wrestlezone wrestlers, I cannot comment, however I believe the other 7 are wrestlers from the North Eastern Promotion. However I am now able to tell you we are now up to 53 wrestlers been nominated. The four new wrestlers nominated are all from Glasgow based promotions.

Had a good Christmas? Then that is excelent, remember that at 23.59 on Saturday the voting CLOSES.

If you haven't voted yet please do so. We are currently matching the number of votes recieved is the same as the amount of votes last year. remember to vote either PM your choices on here, or if you don't have a ukff account pm me on facebook.

Also I hear a certain (so called) ring announcer is back on here, why don't you vote this time? ;)

Archived