The Second Annual UKFF Scottish Top 20

AJS269

Who gives a fuck? It's not as if HG has exclusive rights on top twenty lists. I'm sure he's not bothered.

Wasn't there a time that someone was going to do a top women wrestlers one and people jumped all over it, saying others should do it instead as they were more in the know?

Yeah, I remember that. I said the same thing at the time too. Sad bastards.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Play them some music that always works for me.

anyway I tihnk a lot of people are trying to sabotage the thread because because they don't understand the need for it

but it is worth pointing out this is Hat guy endorsed I remember him giving his intrest and suppport last year's.

and if Hatman think's it's ok and he's the man behind the UKFF50.

Then it's ok :o)

Really?

aye you did you came on an said somthing like "this list is really intresting so far" while noting the differences I can't remeber exactly what you said but you wern't exactly negative.

and I only mentioned it as a qualyfying statment because of all the negativity I realise he dosen't have exclusie right's to anything, that wasn't my point.

• Paid Members
Who gives a fuck? It's not as if HG has exclusive rights on top twenty lists. I'm sure he's not bothered.

I don't, I don't, and I'm not.

If someone wants to do a list for the 'Top 10 Wrestlers in the East Riding of Yorkshire Area Between May and October 2011', I don't see what that's got to do with me...

Was it Moj who moaned at some one for using the term "shitarse" in a countdown?

Some one did with out a hint of it being a joke.

Much more in the way of voting been done for this? Would be nice to see a good number of votes for a fair reflection

So far had a good response, votes are at the same rate as last year, if it continues at this rate we will have significantly more votes than last year.

I keep meaning to but sleep claims me when I have a free moment(damn Xmas nightshift), I'll get them in before the deadline though.

This is the reason I left more time to vote this year, I had a load of people say they meant to vote but they didn't have time.

Archived