The Second Annual UKFF Scottish Top 20

AJS269

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Play them some music that always works for me.

anyway I tihnk a lot of people are trying to sabotage the thread because because they don't understand the need for it

but it is worth pointing out this is Hat guy endorsed I remember him giving his intrest and suppport last year's.

and if Hatman think's it's ok and he's the man behind the UKFF50.

Then it's ok :o)

• Paid Members
Play them some music that always works for me.

anyway I tihnk a lot of people are trying to sabotage the thread because because they don't understand the need for it

but it is worth pointing out this is Hat guy endorsed I remember him giving his intrest and suppport last year's.

and if Hatman think's it's ok and he's the man behind the UKFF50.

Then it's ok :o)

Really?

Who gives a fuck? It's not as if HG has exclusive rights on top twenty lists. I'm sure he's not bothered.

Wasn't there a time that someone was going to do a top women wrestlers one and people jumped all over it, saying others should do it instead as they were more in the know?

• Paid Members
Who gives a fuck? It's not as if HG has exclusive rights on top twenty lists. I'm sure he's not bothered.

I don't, I don't, and I'm not.

If someone wants to do a list for the 'Top 10 Wrestlers in the East Riding of Yorkshire Area Between May and October 2011', I don't see what that's got to do with me...

Archived