Wrestling Artwork

grinningdemon

The Wacom is the very useful, although stupidly expensive, graphics tablet.

I made a video of myself making an older painting a few months back on

The Punk one was done in pretty much the same way, sketch out the shapes and landmarks and then just paint it up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really artwork, but i do the odd few graphics here and there for people i know. I knocked up this logo for Rudo Reels when they launched..

420585_268179499926864_1520088316_n.jpg

And a bunch of retro style posters for their black friday sale. Not as much detailing as i'd like, but they needed to be designed so the talent could be easily swapped about to make a set of them.. And were needed on extremely short notice..

689406458.jpg

I know I'm missing something, and don't get me wrong the design of the poster is cool, but how is MVP vs. Giant Bernard the ultimate lucha vs puro grudge match?

Designed as requested, they basically wanted an old style fight poster he could have whoever on. As they sell lucha and puro, i went with that for the design. Then they told me who they wanted on each poster. It was a last minute favor, so the poster is lacking in detail (quite rough around the edges and a lot of stuff isn't blended) and there simply wasn't time to make edits to each individually. I had like a day to knock up the concept and push out 12 or so of them all with different people and taglines lol.

Archived