The first time you took a bump.

goldeneye86

I think I broke my tailbone.

how were you even able to stand?

That's what I wanna know.

I didn't have a damn clue where I was.

I thought Shane may have been knocked out.

Dislocated my right shoulder.

i Think I broke my tailbone.

Had my knee operated on five times.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was terrible at bumping. Flip bumps, back bumps, front bumps the lot. Kept hitting my head, so then focused on not hitting my head and nothing else. I may have gotten better but decided to practise after my first class and before my second class on a mat at home, bad move - felt like id ripped a hole in my groin. After that I became one of those guys you always hear about that turn up at wrestling camp 1 week and never go back!!

• Paid Members
I was terrible at bumping. Flip bumps, back bumps, front bumps the lot. Kept hitting my head, so then focused on not hitting my head and nothing else. I may have gotten better but decided to practise after my first class and before my second class on a mat at home, bad move - felt like id ripped a hole in my groin. After that I became one of those guys you always hear about that turn up at wrestling camp 1 week and never go back!!

I think I was lucky in the fact that my first bump taken in a wrestling ring was from D'Lo Brown! Every thing after that kinda feels like a blessing.

• Paid Members
I tried a flip bump on a bouncy castle several weeks ago, still can't do it. I ain't selling for no man.

Ha! Reminds me of a similar story: I tried a back flip on a bouncy castle at a friend's birthday party a couple of months ago. Even though it was a bouncy castle, the couple of stone I had put on since the last time I had done one (from standing) made sure I landed on my head!

I thought I had ruptured a disc that fragmented into… Oh, we've already done that one :(

Archived