What is the greatest Superhero movie of all time?

Pier Six Brawler

Greatest Superhero film of all time?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Blade. Not the best but a bit of fun...

I too concur with the general concensus, Superman 2 is most likely the king of superhero films. Superman the original suffered with all that 'turn the world back to save Lois' bollooks. Plus it don't half drag on and on and on. Superman 2 had good villians, good length and the same spectacular sfx. And Christopher Reeves pisses on all other supermen.

Also, I quite like some of the animated films more than the live action films. Batman Phantasm is quality, as was Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. Plus several Justice League bumper episodes/films are well worth a look.

• Paid Members

I'd say Superman 2, and I would love to see it with todays fx technology.

I was mighty impressed with Thor. Out of all the Marvel Films out of the last couple of years, this was the one I was looking forward to the least, but enjoyed the most. I also feel that the best of the Punisher movies was Punisher War Zone. It felt more punisher-like than the other 2.

Voted Superman 1 but Supes 2 tips it! Proud to say my wife's late father did the flying effects on 'em both.

Despite their age and the advancement in the magic of movie-making I still think they're amazing films to watch. Not so sure about Superman IV though...

There's a few new ones I've not seen, such as Xmen First Class and Green Lantern, wanna check them out!

Archived