Disgustingly racist video

Ravenhill Promotions

She looks like she's either on something or mental. Still, she's only spouting what millions of working class morons think. That sort of div rhetoric is common where I'm from, often expressed by the same people who congratulate their teenage kids on having a dolebaby but would kick them out of the house for being gay.

She looks like she's either on something or mental. Still, she's only spouting what millions of working class morons think. That sort of unthinking rhetoric is common where I'm from, often expressed by the same people who congratulate their teenage kids on having a dolebaby but would kick them out of the house for being gay.

Hull boy?

It kind of reminded me of this ton of shite my Aunt posted on Facebook yesterday.

We can't say Merry Christmas now we have to say Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree, it's now called a Holiday tree? Because it might offend someone. If you don't like our "Customs" and it offends you so much then LEAVE I will GLADLY help you pack. They are called customs and we have our traditions. If you... agree with this...please post this as your status!! I AM A PROUD BRITISH CITIZEN who will say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ALSO I WILL HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!! IF YOU AGREE repost this

She's a bit of a knob tbh.

Archived