Shill : PAC (Ben Satterly) in Dragon Gate Japan Comp

wrestlingvcd

why do you feel the need to be a knob head?

i'll never forget the time you came all the way to glasgow for a TNA show after winning a competition, only to be told they didnt have your tickets at the box office.

Good work Bloodgen, looks like a great comp.

• Paid Members
why do you feel the need to be a knob head?

i'll never forget the time you came all the way to glasgow for a TNA show after winning a competition, only to be told they didnt have your tickets at the box office.

Good work Bloodgen, looks like a great comp.

Just curious. That's like me creating the Wolfgang (Barry Young) compilation tape. What's the point? He's never wrestled under that name to my knowledge. Or are we calling all wrestlers their real names now after Patrick Lennon did?

As for the TNA thing, bit of a random thing to bring up. Didn't realise it was such a significant event in your life. Wasn't bad for me though, got travel expenses covered and

• Paid Members
just felt the guy worked hard putting the comp together and then you come on here moaning about him using the real name. what significance is that to you? shit all.

Why significance is it to any one? Shit all.

why bring it up then?

Well, exactly that. It added nothing dropping Pac's real name in there when he's never worked under it.

Archived