To the great minds of the UKFF

WWFChilli

• Paid Members

Posted this in the comments thread but might as well get it on here.

I would like to apologise to all those members of the UKFF (multiple posters) etc whose material I have used on other websites and social networks to raise laughs on accounts of being to can't-be-arsed to think of any of my own at the time. Might as well be out and admit, grovel and face the abuse and settle in to the role of being a UKFF Bastard.

Sorry lads... carry on, or proceed to flame.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think Wretch might be the one who found it, but basically I posted a lot of other people work on various social media sites without claim. Bein a writer it's a big of a shitter to do. So now being found out, might as well apologise. Don't worry everyone nothing massive, but to me I might as well apologise.

• Paid Members
I think Wretch might be the one who found it, but basically I posted a lot of other people work on various social media sites without claim. Bein a writer it's a big of a shitter to do. So now being found out, might as well apologise. Don't worry everyone nothing massive, but to me I might as well apologise.

What kinda stuff, Perma ban I reckon.

• Paid Members
I think Wretch might be the one who found it, but basically I posted a lot of other people work on various social media sites without claim. Being a writer it's a big of a shitter to do. So now being found out, might as well apologise. Don't worry everyone nothing massive, but to me I might as well apologise.

What kinda stuff, Perma ban I reckon.

Oh, one liners and stuff basically.

• Paid Members

So you're only apologising because you got found out? OK.

• Paid Members

So you're only apologising because you got found out? OK.

Pretty much, I'm obviously not smart enough to lie out of it :p

Archived