New Wrestletalk TV epiode 2 now online

joelross

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha, god you lie as much as the shitty rag that you work for does, I always knew you were a massive smug twat, did you let Ric Flair bang your girlfriend? Woooooooo!

I don`t work for The Sun, never have. got asked to do their podcasts for free so I did as a fan

Not smug at all. Maybe do a bit of research on tickets sales, as a public traded company all the information is available if you care to look for it mate

Hahaha, god you lie as much as the shitty rag that you work for does, I always knew you were a massive smug twat, did you let Ric Flair bang your girlfriend? Woooooooo!

Pot Kettle Biff.

Pot kettle "bri".

Great comeback kid, I see your zingers are as well researched as your troll attempts.

I started to dislike Joel Ross when he said to Jeff Hardy something along the lines of " Do you put as much effort in at some house house shows or do you just think what's the point it's only Scotland".

That's almost enough to make me like him. But then I remember the podcasts.

Kid? Who the fuck are you? and why are you even attempting to talk to me? go away you oily little cunt. My troll attempts? I quoted something that Joel said on his show, he didn't deny it, and then he comes back with a shitty excuse for it! No trolling here wee man.

He gave a reasonable response, and rather than debate you called him a liar and asked him if Flair fucked his bird. You're a troll. Kid.

I have nothing against Scottish people if you want to go there.

All my mums side of my family are Scottish, So not being great a maths, that makes me half Scottish ???

It was my Nanas 90th birthday this weekend and she is from Aberdeen.........but she did not buy a ticket to see wrestling in Scotland either, she prefers UFC

Kid? Who the fuck are you? and why are you even attempting to talk to me? go away you oily little cunt. My troll attempts? I quoted something that Joel said on his show, he didn't deny it, and then he comes back with a shitty excuse for it! No trolling here wee man.

He gave a reasonable response, and rather than debate you called him a liar and asked him if Flair fucked his bird. You're a troll. Kid.

I asked him if Flair "fucked his bird" because Ric Flair was trying to fire into her on one of the podcasts, it was an EXTREMELY FUNNY joke that was seemingly lost on you because you're a grown man that calls people "kid" a lot. CRINGE!

I asked him if Flair "fucked his bird" because Ric Flair was trying to fire into her on one of the podcasts, it was an EXTREMELY FUNNY joke that was seemingly lost on you because you're a grown man that calls people "kid" a lot. CRINGE!

Not people, just you kid.

Archived