Must see video about people who call wrestling fake

Mr Facebook

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping Pictos chooses AJMC as well actually, as it would have been my vote for the Xmas ban.

Well either him or Whiskey Jim, but only as I know he's ready to rip the shit into me for my rap (rightfully so) I'm sure haha

I havent heard it, mate. Im on in between sessions of doing something productive.

• Paid Members

Jim, it was productive, I dressed up like a white version of Nelly, in a Kings Of Wrestling T shirt while nearly falling into my bathroom door. And it was a break from coursework so definately productive.

However cheers for the support Neil, though reading people say my user name now appears to be so long winded, probably should have picked something shorter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49AhVHGUyDU

Just couldn't help taking the piss, once I started this thing figured I'd have to try harder than the rest haha.

Clothes were obviously a piss take, I generally just about dress better than that.

I really hope your dad wasnt home when you were doing that.... he would of beaten your ass.

he was, it's no different to me singing show tunes really. Actually probably a little more normal.

Things would be so much easier if you were a fan boy instead of a hater haha.

I think you mistake my tone, I found it amusing, Im not hating,..... nor am I aknowledging that little hidden gag.

I did mistake your tone, did genuinly thing you hated it.

Glad you got a laugh out of it though.

who would of thought you would take something I say and assume I hate you forgetting that if I didnt like you I wouldnt speak to you?

cant imagine that ever happening under any circumstances.