Michael Barrymore charged with possession of cocaine

vanhalen2007

Entertainer Michael Barrymore has been charged with possession of cocaine and being drunk and disorderly following a car crash, according to police.

Mr Barrymore, 59, was held at 0430 on Tuesday after a Citroen DS3 hit a kerb at Acton, west London.

The entertainer, who was arrested with another man, is due to appear at Ealing Magistrates' Court on 7 December.

Mr Barrymore, born Michael Parker, was held after officers on routine patrol discovered the crash scene.

This was at a junction of The Vale and Dordrecht Road.

The two men have been bailed pending further inquiries.

• Paid Members
He likes every kind of people so him dating a Lady is no suprise.

He was mildly entertaining on Coach Trip a month or so ago.

He only likes them if their his kind of people :smug:

The winner.

• Paid Members
Isn't he dating a woman now? I read some interview with him claiming to be back in the closet or some bollocks.

Haha is he really claiming that? Surely you can't ever be back in the closet once you're out? If he's gay or bi, whatever everyone knows now why pretend otherwise? What next, Julian Clary will be claiming he's some womanizer, he's never gobbled a knob in his life and we've all jumped to the wrong conclusions?

I used to love Strike it Lucky aswell.

Entertainer Michael Barrymore has been charged with possession of cocaine and being drunk and disorderly following a car crash, according to police.

Mr Barrymore, 59, was held at 0430 on Tuesday after a Citroen DS3 hit a kerb at Acton, west London.

The entertainer, who was arrested with another man, is due to appear at Ealing Magistrates' Court on 7 December.

Mr Barrymore, born Michael Parker, was held after officers on routine patrol discovered the crash scene.

This was at a junction of The Vale and Dordrecht Road.

The two men have been bailed pending further inquiries.

I wonder if his nose was all white on the night?

Sorry.

Archived