Steroids & Human Growth Hormone

David

I found a couple of interesting articles on steroids & HGH when it comes to sports. The articles are mainly MMA-based, but I guess the debate can cover pro wrestling as well;

As great a baseball player as Barry Bonds was, my children and yours will know him as the greatest anabolic steroids salesman his sport has ever known.

Will the same be said of Royce Gracie in MMA? Will we remember the scrappy 170-pound David who toppled the 6-foot-5 220-pound Gerard Gordeau in UFC 1 to definitively prove technique trumps muscle, or will we remember the steroid cheat who reacted to the Matt Hughes loss by illicitly bulking up for his next fight?

The lesson from Gracie

• Paid Members

As with the alleged use of synthetic marijuana recently by one of the guys in the Survivor series main event (as reported by a news site), I think it's more the WWE turning a blind eye in order to keep making money when it comes to HGH and steroids.

You on the roids? It's weird. I never imagined people actually living in Hamilton apart from villagers. I didn't think you would have access to those kinds of things. Of course it's been a while since i've travelled up north into the rural parts of Scotland. I still wouldn't travel unless i was with a group, no one knows who or what is living in those hills and mountains, all it takes is a punctured tyre and that's you, stuck in a wicker man the next day.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, Deaq.

Anyway, crazyshady you Glaswegian nutter, I think it depends on the steroid. There are many different kinds so I would imagine many have all kinds of side-effects. I take salbutamol and budesonide for my asthma, and I still sling mine over the shoulder as a party piece.

I'm at the gym just now but i need to lose more weight before i think about toning up or getting carried away with how i look. I'm naturally big in the arms for some reason even though i've never done anything with my arms apart from lifting the odd weight. I know nothing about steroids and wouldn't even know where to get them or what to ask for but it's a common myth that they're known for shrinking genitalia.

Archived