Whatever Happened To....?

David

After reading the following article on what Rob Conway is up to now, I thought a thread where we can post information on where & what former pro wrestlers are up to now would be a decent idea.

Anyway...

The last time Rob Conway traveled to Miami, he did not enjoy himself.

Conway hopes to make amends by placing well during the NPC National Bodybuilding, Figure, Bikini and Men

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever happened to 'Jesus', the mate of Cena's who gutted his way through a match with him after being the storyline attacker in a nightclub or somesuch shit?

• Paid Members
Essa Rios? He was a favourite of mine back in the day.

I believe I was reading something the other day about Essa Rios and was alarmed to find out that he is only 30 years old or something like that. Meaning he was a a teenager when he was looking like an exciting prospect way back in 1999/2000.

What happened to that mexican star that TNA brought in a year or two ago who they started to give a big push to? He just... disappeared. This was pre-Hogan.

What happened to that mexican star that TNA brought in a year or two ago who they started to give a big push to? He just... disappeared. This was pre-Hogan.

Judas Mesias?

He goes under the name Ricky Banderas in the International Wrestling Association

That's the guy.

I do feel that this thread would be better if people said why these people disappeared off our screens, that more the gossip I'm after. Jesus for example worked hurt and I remember reading everyone was very impressed with that. Then... nothing.

Archived