4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2012 {Saturday 25th February - Swindon}

4FWpromoter

I don't believe that show was taped. They've got back to back shows in Korakuen Hall that are more likely to be taped at the very beginning of Feb.

In regards to Zero One talents I would like to see (given the availability) Shinjiro Ohtani is a big one, Daichi Hashimoto if they ever allow him the chance to go on an international expedition seen as they're looking to build Z1's future around him, Masato Tanaka and Ikuto Hidaka. Would love to see any of them.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will be announcing names weekly leading up to the event, the Money in the Bank participants will be announced a week before the show.

Just received 2 fantastic emails today, 1 of them will put 4FW on the map, and the other is regarding WrestleWar II in October I will announce when the time is right but I for one can not wait :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear the details about WrestleWar II. If it's as good as the 1st then it shall be worth the wait. When will Johnny Kidd's opponent be announced? Very interested to see who he will be facing...

3D-DVD-Cover-For-Saturday-2.gif

On sale from 9:00pm this evening from www.4fw-online.com

Matches:

-International Heavyweight Challenge-
'Hurricane' John Walters -vs- 'Devonshire Crippler' Joel Redman

-Heavyweight Tag Team Grudge Match-
'Saviour' JD Knight / Jack Dynamo -vs- 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan / The Saint

-Junior Heavyweight Champions Collide-
Prince Devitt -vs- Owen Phoenix

-4FW Junior Heavyweight League Contest-
Wild Boar -vs- 'Italian Stallion' Jason Larusso

-International Tag Team Contest-
Bruiser Street Mob -vs- Asian Invasion

-International Junior Heavyweight Challenge-
'The Sheik' Behnam Ali -vs- Dick Togo

Buy this DVD! Even if you only watch it once, like every British Wrestling DVD ever (original market research confirms this), it's worth it for the following reasons:

DICK TOGO

THE RIDICULOUSLY GREAT REDMAN/WALTERS OPENER

OWEN PHOENIX AND HIS CHOP OVERSELLS OF AWESOME

Also, I was there, bellowing into a microphone less than one day after being hooked up to a lifesaving machine in a hospital. And that's not even my trademark hyperbole. Point is, I gave a fuck about this show. you should too.

‎The 4FW Heavyweight Championship has been declared vacant after the result of yesterdays Sold out event in Thatcham... more will be announced soon regarding the Heavyweight Championship situation.

Dragon Emperor finally debuted yesterday, defeating the Monster Matt Lomaxx in a non stop action packed contest, images will be uploaded soon, Dragon Emperor looks out of this World.

More will be announced soon.

The Thatcham event was the best I have seen there.

The first tag team match (so sai king + Lycan vs Ali +Jackson) and the main event (Mad Dogg vs JD Knight were the best 2 matches. There was also some new talent there who seemed ok for guys that are so new.

Also Dan Splash was back. I thought he had retired?

Archived