Insane Championship Wrestling Awards Night 2011

Insane Championship Wrestling Awards Night 2011 - doing Dallas a favour here because he is in his own words "so hung over he feels like a half shut knife" -

post them here or send us a email with the topic name "awards" to icw@insanewrestling.co.UK the more ICW fans that post the better and more accurate the results will be, catagories are:

ICW wrestler of the year

ICW most INSANE wrestler of the year

ICW best talker of the year

ICW match of the year

ICW fued of the year

ICW moment of the year

doing Dallas a favour here because he is in his own words "so hung over he feels like a half shut knife" -

Burst Couch: The Mark Dallas Story.

Awards night will be at Walkabout upstairs in The Union. The night of our first airing on TV will be the day we have the awards ceremony (followed by the screening of episode 1 on MyChannel). So will be early January. The more people that vote the better. Got 34 votes in so far.

ICW wrestler of the year - BT Gunn

ICW most INSANE wrestler of the year - Jack Jester

ICW best talker of the year - Red Lightning

ICW match of the year - 6 Man Streetfight (Fear & Loathing 4)

ICW fued of the year - ICW vs The Giold Label

ICW moment of the year - Mark Dalls regains control of ICW (mass teabagging)

ICW wrestler of the year - Lionheart.

ICW most INSANE wrestler of the year - Jester (v whiplash was awesome)

ICW best talker of the year - Red Lightning (best Rapper - has to be Grange!)

ICW match of the year - Glasgow street fight!! Fear and Loathing nearly ended me!

ICW fued of the year - Gold Label v ICW

ICW moment of the year - Tbags

and what a fekin year! Next year I predict a riot!

ICW wrestler of the year- Noam Dar

ICW most INSANE wrestler of the year- Jester

ICW best talker of the year- Red Lightening

ICW match of the year- 8 Man Tag, Never Mind the Baws.

ICW fued of the year- ICW vs The Gold Label

ICW moment of the year - Tea Bags, by the hundreds Fear and Loathing 4.

it's a matter of opinion of course, but i wouldn't think that people getting teabags thrown at them is a moment of the year. when the whole roster "teabagged" the Gold Label after decimating them, now that was a moment. Sorta took the feud to the next level, and IMO we've yet to see a comeback from the Gold Label from that. Which in turn could turn the volume up even higher, I don't think that feud is over by a long shot.

it's a matter of opinion of course, but i wouldn't think that people getting teabags thrown at them is a moment of the year. when the whole roster "teabagged" the Gold Label after decimating them, now that was a moment. Sorta took the feud to the next level, and IMO we've yet to see a comeback from the Gold Label from that. Which in turn could turn the volume up even higher, I don't think that feud is over by a long shot.

I wasn't at SummerBam so didn't see that live. It was more the visual image and the scale.

Archived