Are we alone in the universe?

SpursRiot2012

Are we alone in the universe?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, we only visited there once really so I wouldn't say we were bored of it.

What? That's not true is it? I'm sure we've been there multiple times haven't we?

We just dont want to then I guess?

Of course we want to, but these things cost money and need to be planned out right. I'm sure I read that recently some astronauts have been in training for the long trip to Mars to see how they would get on.

Firstly I dont think so, im sure there was only one instance of man landing on the moon and secondly that was in response to Jobber saying that we could put man on Mars tomorrow if we wanted, we couldnt. Today a rocket launched to put a robotic vehicle on mars and thats a big step but were still a way off from setting foot on Mars.

Incorrect. There have been 6 landings, each with two astronauts, making a total of 12 people to have walked on the moon. Took me all of 10 seconds to look that up.

Just seen that myself too, had no idea. I was of course following the conspiracy theorist line. :bored:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived