What does the future hold for this lot?

Shovanist Pig

Sheamus will probably get a couple more runs with title but i don't ever seem him becoming a figurehead of the company.

Nothing special in the ring and some of his mic work comes across as really shit.

right, I thought you meant he wouldnt be a top tier star which I reckon he will be and isnt far from right now, he seems like one of those who currently benefits from the separate brands as he seems like he would be mid card in a big roster but is flirting with main events on a single show roster

I hated him pre-WWE, I thought he was terrible in the ring but I am a big fan now, I think he has the charisma to pull off a main event spot but I hate ADR and I know some think he is superb so its all swings and roundabouts I guess

• Paid Members
The criteria you mentioned for Sheamus' role in the promotion could be attributed to everyone they push. Just because you arent the figurehead doesnt mean you wont be a future star. And thats basically what you did say.

I said he won't become the figurehead or a future star. That meaning he could get a chance with the titles but he isn't going to overtake Cena/Orton/C.M Punk but just settle in with the rest of the title winners kicking about.

• Paid Members

Punk isnt in Cena or Orton's catagory, either. He sells merchandise, but so does Zack Ryder. Punk's a good wrestler and decent on the mic, but he isnt a significant draw on any level. Sheamus has far more chance of being a PPV and house show attraction based on his size and his unique appearance to a wider audience. And he's Irish, which the yanks love. And McMahon and Triple H likes him. If they push him as a top babyface (which they will in time), he could be massive. And he knows how to carry himself in the media, which puts him above most of the roster. He's a walking cartoon character. You dont look at someone who looks like Sheamus and move onto another subject.

Archived