What does the future hold for this lot?

Shovanist Pig

Alberto Del Rio: Another couple titles under his belt before going the Kane route of just being used to put people over

Alex Riley: Is he still around? I would like to say maybe have a US title run like Ziggleris having now,but maybe TNA is a better choice.

Cody Rhodes: World Champion

CM Punk: Multi Time Champ, leader of another faction. Major heel turn in future

Daniel Bryan: First to lose briefcase

Dolph Ziggler: World Champion

Drew McIntyre: Faction Lacky

Jack Swagger: World Champ again...maybe with face turn against Ziggler

Kofi Kingston: Another couple pushes but never going full main event, maybe a MITB style world title victory

R-Truth: TNA

The Miz: Another title run followed by face turn

Sheamus: Main event for years to come

Wade Barrett: World Champ

Zack Ryder: Wontrise above upper mid-card, US/Intercontinental champ at best.

• Paid Members
Alberto Del Rio: will be kept in the title picture til people are used to him and completely buy him as a main eventer, he'll be boring though.

Alex Riley: Don't think he'll really make much of an impact in the long term

Cody Rhodes: Multi time world champ, top guy in the future.

CM Punk: Will be like Edge, stay on top indefinitely as a bit of a "cool outsider" type

Daniel Bryan: Future ebdeavoured after doing nothing with the briefcase

Dolph Ziggler: The top guy of the post Cena/Orton wave of wrestlers, main eventer for years to come.

Drew McIntyre: Mid carder given nothing to do, will get bored & ask for his own release, never to be seen again.

Jack Swagger: Kane type reliable upper midcarder who doesn't quite cut it in the title picture.

Kofi Kingston: Never win the world title, no good as a heel (without a massive gimmick change) won't really make an impact in the long run.

R-Truth: Can see a heel title run for sure but will be surprised if he's around in 5 years, let alone in the title picture.

The Miz: Chris Jericho

Sheamus: Feuds with a few top guys will see him cemented as a top guy for years to come hopefully.

Wade Barrett: Thought they were done with him a while ago, glad to see he's picked up a bit of steam, can definitely see them testing the waters with a little title run, if he has the right feuds he could make it,

Zack Ryder when the joke's over he'll be future endeavoured:

Alberto Del Rio: In and out of the main event. Has a great look, decent promo, fantastic music and aura about him. Just dull as fuck.

Alex Riley: Midcard suits him. Apart from looking like aladin there's not much else.

Cody Rhodes: Actually got cheered as a face as Survivor series. Upper midcard. Good in the ring, bland as a character.

CM Punk: Has aligned himself in the top 3 babyfaces in the company at the moment with Orton and Cena. He'll stay there. Heard recent reports from pwmania that Vince wants to 'promote, and promote hard' for his fan base. Will be champion heading into Mania imo.

Daniel Bryan: Tricky. Mostly like fit into the midcard slot.

Dolph Ziggler: Future main event. Has everything; great look, charisma, has really come into his own with promo's and fantastic in the ring. Champion by Summerslam 2012.

Drew McIntyre: Should and could be used more effectively. Future endevoured if things dont change for him soon.

Jack Swagger: Anyone else tired of this guy? Midcard.

Kofi Kingston: Fairly over with fans, always rated him as the next Shelton Benjamin. Midcard.

R-Truth: Uppermidcard most likely, far better as a heel.

The Miz: Main event. One of the reasons I went to see Wrestlemania was because i wanted to see this guy. Lacks the aura of The Rock or Cena. But great on the mic, excellent heel, entertaining. Mostly likely be fueding with Punk soon.

Sheamus: SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Has heard the royal rumble winner to be a smackdown superstar. My pick for Rumble winner.

In and out of the main event scene. Has massive potential as top face. Fantastic look.

Wade Barrett: Has a feeling his recent push is to do with Undertaker's return? After the Nexus beat him down. Could be main event, he has the minerals.

Zack Ryder: Has a feeling WWE are going down the reverse physcology route with Ryder. Not giving him the title (US) fans want him to have, building steam gradually untill he hits superstardom. Will likely win the US Title eventually. Needs new music imo. Its not credible. Great look, good in the ring. Has massive potential. Give him time.

Alberto Del Rio: Upper Mid Card heel for 2-3 more years to come, will probably have a couple more title wins, expect him to be moved back to smackdown next year as he they need him, raw dont

Alex Riley: Seems to have lost all momentum, no feuds or storylines. Unless something comes up or they turn him heel again then probably future endeverd soon

Cody Rhodes: Great reaction at survivor series can see him having a steady run to mania, then one of two things, either a great 2012 on smackdown possibly holding the top belt. Or as he is over being sent to RAW and put into the Swagger zone

CM Punk: Top Guy now with Orton and Cena will remain there possibly turn heel to take on Austin if he decides to come back

Daniel Bryan: May win the world title for a short time, but expect him to lose his briefcase, perhaps holder of the IC title next year, nothing more than that

Dolph Ziggler: Expect him to win the WWE title late on in 2012, do well running with it and perhaps if he can add a few character dimensions then become a full fledged top level guy.

Drew McIntyre: Future Endeavoured unless a miracle happens

Jack Swagger: Needs to take the US title at some point to rebuild himself, a upper midcard feud with ryder could help both of them next year as long as it is not the new Kofi Ziggler

Kofi Kingston: I just really dont care about this guy to predict

R-Truth: Come back feud with Miz then back into his old R Truth as a face role

The Miz: Top Heel next year on Raw, needs some new people to feud with so Smackdown could be an option

Sheamus: Wins the World title off Henry at WM28 goes on to be top babyface alongside orton on Smackdown, will certainly be holding the belt for the international tour in april.

Wade Barrett: After Survivor series can see him being a heel in the World Title picture in the next few years with a couple of short reigns ahead

Zack Ryder: I see similarities to John Cenas early years, Built up to win a midcard title at mania hopefully with Ziggler Vs Ryder being the opener to get a good reaction (I know they will likely spunk this win quicker but here is hoping). Couple of US wins and losses over the next year to see how he does. if he can adapt and grow then I do see him going further up the card

Havent watched much WWE, but drew macintyre seems to have had a fall from grace. He was tipped to be a world champ not too long ago.

A bigger one than Ted Dibiase? Drew is only 26, which is very young in the rasslin business, I'm sure the agents are just testing him to see if he has an ego about being jobbed out every week. I assume they will do something with him in the new year, he is a phenomenal talent.

Havent watched much WWE, but drew macintyre seems to have had a fall from grace. He was tipped to be a world champ not too long ago.

A bigger one than Ted Dibiase? Drew is only 26, which is very young in the rasslin business, I'm sure the agents are just testing him to see if he has an ego about being jobbed out every week. I assume they will do something with him in the new year, he is a phenomenal talent.

Whats ted dibiase's position?

Like you said, I think people jump the gun when someone starts jobbing. Im sure a lot of todays vets went through the same thing

• Paid Members

Alberto Del Rio: In and around the title picture most likely feuding with other top stars in 2012 maybe most not for the belt.

Alex Riley: Lower Midcard

Cody Rhodes: Feuding with high caliber opponents in 2012 but no world title for him.

CM Punk: Major player in 2012. Can see him becoming even more over.

Daniel Bryan: Title win. Don't think they will make him lose with the briefcase. The back to midcard mid/late 2012

Dolph Ziggler: Slight chance of a world title run. Definitely bigger feuds coming up.

Drew McIntyre: No future.

Jack Swagger: Midcard. U.S/Inter run if lucky.

Kofi Kingston: :thumbsup: Tag team if not will slot back into midcard.

R-Truth: High midcard.

The Miz: Around the main event scene.

Sheamus: Don't rate him to highly. Probably get a title run in 2012 don't think he will a future star.

Wade Barrett: Don't think he will get a world title. 2012 to be a bad year for Barrett.

Zack Ryder: Midcard.

Whats ted dibiase's position?

Like you said, I think people jump the gun when someone starts jobbing. Im sure a lot of todays vets went through the same thing

I meant has Drew had a bigger fall from grace than Teddy boy? I would say he hasn't, yet people seem to bang on about Drew being "jobbed out" but never seem to mention it when Ted has had the exact same thing done to him!

• Paid Members
All of those mentioned are headed for a downward spiral. Next months Power Slam will reveal more in their Wrestling Is On Its Arse, and Thats Where Its Staying article. We're doom. They are doom.

Bagsy Simmons.

Alberto Del Rio: Occasional transitional champ, ala Edge, Jericho etc.

Alex Riley: - Released.

Cody Rhodes: - Future star IMO, Should be headlining Wrestlemania's after WM30.

CM Punk: - Next top babyface, leads a nice long run with the WWE Title IMO.

Daniel Bryan: - Solid midcarder, nothing more, nothing less.

Dolph Ziggler: - WWE/World Title run in 2012.

Drew McIntyre: - Repackaged after Mania i reckon, will be released before Mania 29.

Jack Swagger: - Could see him as a mid-upper card face, they teased it with Cole after Mania and i think the crowd would like him.

Kofi Kingston: - See Daniel Bryan.

R-Truth: - Will he come back as a face? If so, Released.

The Miz: - See Alberto Del Rio, although if positioned correctly, could make one hell of a face in the coming years

Sheamus: - Would love him to win the rumble and face Henry in a all out war at Mania, although i don't think he is quite over enough for that yet.

Wade Barrett: - Will win a World Title before 2012 is out, destined to be a upper mid-card heel. Think they might go with Barrett/Taker at Mania this year.

Zack Ryder: - Will put the US Title on him far too late for anyone to give a shit, will be released before 2012 is out.

Alberto Del Rio: In and around the title picture most likely feuding with other top stars in 2012 maybe most not for the belt.

Alex Riley: Lower Midcard

Cody Rhodes: Feuding with high caliber opponents in 2012 but no world title for him.

CM Punk: Major player in 2012. Can see him becoming even more over.

Daniel Bryan: Title win. Don't think they will make him lose with the briefcase. The back to midcard mid/late 2012

Dolph Ziggler: Slight chance of a world title run. Definitely bigger feuds coming up.

Drew McIntyre: No future.

Jack Swagger: Midcard. U.S/Inter run if lucky.

Kofi Kingston: :thumbsup: Tag team if not will slot back into midcard.

R-Truth: High midcard.

The Miz: Around the main event scene.

Sheamus: Don't rate him to highly. Probably get a title run in 2012 don't think he will a future star.

Wade Barrett: Don't think he will get a world title. 2012 to be a bad year for Barrett.

Zack Ryder: Midcard.

does your first Sheamus point sway you on your last Sheamus point as every sign points to Sheamus being a top star now let alone in the future

Archived