Davey Richards - UK Training Seminars - August 2012

SPT

Richards is due into the UK Friday morning. The flight was booked to allow a couple of days grace before the Star Power Courses, as they are the people handling Davey's flights and visa.

Bookings were then arranged around his flight times and training schedule.

Davey is flying in to the UK and then out to Germany as insurance against any potential problems in Germany, if there is an issue (there's no reason there should be, but its better safe than sorry) with Davey going into Germany he'll be put on a flight to the UK, not back to the States. Just good common sense!

His booking with BWP fills an otherwise empty night with a booking!

Whilst i've zero inclination to discuss any financial dealings in this or any other forum, for those who are legitimately concerned about any incidents that have been reported, i can assure everyone that Davey is very excited about the upcoming tour, and especially looking forward to the training. Star Power have always delivered on any arrangements promised and been extremely well organised when it comes to dealing with imported talent. As a promoter (one who's dealt with Davey before and has a good working relationship with him) i have zero concerns.

My colleague at FutureShock is spot on with all the above, we spoke with Davey yesterday he's very excited about the training and his tour dates.

A space has become availble on the beginners course due to a cancellation, please contact us as soon as possible if you would like this spot as the course starts on Monday!

Archived